Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1935 was a Wednesday and it was the 275th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,967 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,015 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Nick Gravenites
- 1950Ian McNeice
- 1952Robin Riker
- 1958Wayne Toups
- 1968Kelly Willis
- 1968Lucy Cohu
- 1973Lene Nystrøm
- 1980Arta Dobroshi
- 1981Sidney Samson
- 1986Camilla Belle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1727Ignaz Schiffermüller, Austrian entomologist and academic (d. 1806)
- 1904Lal Bahadur Shastri, Indian academic and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of India (d. 1966)
- 1928Wolfhart Pannenberg, Polish-German theologian and academic (d. 2014)
- 1935Peter Frankl, Hungarian-English pianist and educator
- 1937Johnnie Cochran, American lawyer (d. 2005)
- 1945Don McLean, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1957Dave Faulkner, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Victims, The Manikins, and Hoodoo Gurus)
- 1962El Dandy, Mexican wrestler
- 1968Victoria Derbyshire, English journalist and radio host
- 1979Primož Brezec, Slovenian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1263The battle of Largs is fought between Norwegians and Scots.
- 1470A rebellion organised by Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick forces King Edward IV of England to flee to the Netherlands, restoring Henry VI to the throne.
- 1919U.S. President Woodrow Wilson suffers a massive stroke, leaving him partially paralyzed.
- 1925John Logie Baird performs the first test of a working television system.
- 1942World War II: Ocean Liner RMS Queen Mary accidentally rams and sinks her own escort ship, HMS Curacoa, off the coast of Ireland, killing 239 crewmen aboard the Curacoa.
- 1968A peaceful student demonstration in Mexico City culminates in the Tlatelolco massacre by the order of the president, Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, to the soldiers of killing unarmed students, hiding the event from the public eye. The 1968 Summer Olympics, hosted in Mexico City, started ten days after the massacre.
- 1980Michael Myers becomes the first member of either chamber of Congress to be expelled since the Civil War.
- 1990Xiamen Airlines Flight 8301 is hijacked and lands at Guangzhou, where it crashes into two other airliners on the ground, killing 128.
- 2001NATO backs U.S. military strikes following 9/11.
- 2005Ethan Allen boating accident: The Ethan Allen tour boat capsizes on Lake George in Upstate New York, killing twenty.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ry Cooder, Sabrina Lloyd, Diana Muldaur, Michael Gross, Montell Jordan, Jerry Orbach, Katina Paxinou, Mig Ayesa, Justin Furstenfeld, Marc Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 2, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1981 – Seka Aleksić, Serbian singer, actress, and fashion designer; March 7, 1955 – Anupam Kher, Indian actor, singer, director, and producer; September 12, 1970 – Nathan Larson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Shudder To Think, Hot One, and A Camp).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,115