Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1946 was a Wednesday and it was the 275th day of the year 1946. It was the 40th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,088 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,029 days or 24.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 917 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 10, 1978.
If a dog named Dino - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 353 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dino will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dino will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Bud Abbott
- 1936David Gale
- 1948Chris LeDoux
- 1948Persis Khambatta
- 1952Wahed Wafa
- 1956Freddie Jackson
- 1958Jeffrey Weissman
- 1962Jeff Bennett
- 1970Kelly Ripa
- 1979Maja Ivarsson
View the complete list of October 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1470Isabella of Aragon, Duchess of Milan (d. 1524)
- 1852William Ramsay, Scottish-English chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916)
- 1869Mahatma Gandhi, Indian activist and philosopher (d. 1948)
- 1911Jack Finney, American author and playwright (d. 1995)
- 1935Omar Sívori, Argentinian footballer and manager (d. 2005)
- 1946Sonthi Boonyaratglin, Thai general and politician
- 1960Al Connelly, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Glass Tiger)
- 1960Tom Schweich, American lawyer and politician, 36th State Auditor of Missouri (d. 2015)
- 1968Kelly Willis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1973Maria Wetterstrand, Swedish politician
View the complete list of October 2 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters BOJKEWSRIU? Check your answers here: Word scramble BOJKEWSRIU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1552Conquest of Kazan by Ivan the Terrible.
- 1789George Washington sends proposed Constitutional amendments (The United States Bill of Rights) to the States for ratification.
- 1950Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz is first published.
- 1967Thurgood Marshall is sworn in as the first African-American justice of United States Supreme Court.
- 1970A plane carrying the Wichita State University football team, administrators, and supporters crashes in Colorado killing 31 people.
- 1980Michael Myers becomes the first member of either chamber of Congress to be expelled since the Civil War.
- 1990Xiamen Airlines Flight 8301 is hijacked and lands at Guangzhou, where it crashes into two other airliners on the ground, killing 128.
- 1992The Carandiru massacre takes place after a riot in the Carandiru Penitentiary in São Paulo, Brazil.
- 1996Aeroperú Flight 603, a Boeing 757, crashes into the Pacific Ocean shortly after takeoff from Lima, Peru, killing 70.
- 1996The Electronic Freedom of Information Act Amendments are signed by U.S. President Bill Clinton.
View the complete list of October 2 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yvonne Arnaud, Seth Gabel, Lee Hyori, Alexis Jordan, Joe Thomas, Francesca Neri, Natalie Martinez, Sonja Bennett, Jessica Robinson, Violeta Parra.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 2, 1946.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd October 1946 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1941. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 2, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 275th day of 1946
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 40th Wednesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,088 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,029 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 917
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 10, 1978
- Age in dog years: 353 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1941 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: II.X.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1922 – Gloria Lasso, Spanish-French singer (d. 2005); October 28, 1992 – Maria Borges, Angolan model; March 17, 1975 – Gina Holden, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919