Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 275th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,243 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 347 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928George McFarland
- 1933Dave Somerville
- 1940Pantelis Voulgaris
- 1942Steve Sabol
- 1968Lucy Cohu
- 1970Kelly Ripa
- 1981Sidney Samson
- 1982George Pettit
- 1993Tara Lynne Barr
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1768William Beresford, 1st Viscount Beresford, English general and politician (d. 1854)
- 1914Jack Parsons, American chemist, occultist, and engineer (d. 1952)
- 1925Wren Blair, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2013)
- 1933Dave Somerville, Canadian singer and actor (The Diamonds) (d. 2015)
- 1952Jan Švejnar, Czech-American economist and politician
- 1953Vanessa Bell Armstrong, American singer
- 1955Nancy Rothwell, English physiologist and academic
- 1960Joe Sacco, American journalist and cartoonist
- 1984Marion Bartoli, French tennis player
- 1990Dean Bouzanis, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1263The battle of Largs is fought between Norwegians and Scots.
- 1470A rebellion organised by Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick forces King Edward IV of England to flee to the Netherlands, restoring Henry VI to the throne.
- 1535Jacques Cartier discovers the area where Montreal is now located.
- 1835The Texas Revolution begins with the Battle of Gonzales: Mexican soldiers attempt to disarm the people of Gonzales, Texas, but encounter stiff resistance from a hastily assembled militia.
- 1919U.S. President Woodrow Wilson suffers a massive stroke, leaving him partially paralyzed.
- 1950Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz is first published.
- 1968A peaceful student demonstration in Mexico City culminates in the Tlatelolco massacre by the order of the president, Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, to the soldiers of killing unarmed students, hiding the event from the public eye. The 1968 Summer Olympics, hosted in Mexico City, started ten days after the massacre.
- 1980Michael Myers becomes the first member of either chamber of Congress to be expelled since the Civil War.
- 1997Amsterdam Treaty on European Union is signed.
- 2005Ethan Allen boating accident: The Ethan Allen tour boat capsizes on Lake George in Upstate New York, killing twenty.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Winning, Dwight Hicks, Dennis Stratton, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Jacquie Lee, Tim Sköld, Skylar Astin, Peter Cincotti, Kim Delaney, Harve Presnell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 2, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 7, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1992 – Hallie Eisenberg, American actress; June 10, 1996 – Julian De La Celle, American actor; October 6, 1970 – Amy Jo Johnson, American actress, singer, and gymnast.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,145