Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 294th day of the year 1911. It was the 42nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,174 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,058 days or 35.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,326 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 29, 1943.
If a dog named Davinci - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 527 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Davinci will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Davinci will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Edna Purviance
- 1924Joyce Randolph
- 1931Shammi Kapoor
- 1940Rhoda Gemignani
- 1942Elvin Bishop
- 1959Tony Ganios
- 1964Levent Yüksel
- 1968Melora Walters
- 1978Henrik Klingenberg
- 1984Jessica Michibata
View the complete list of October 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1931Vivian Pickles, English actress
- 1946Lee Loughnane, American singer-songwriter and trumpet player (Chicago)
- 1950Ronald McNair, American physicist and astronaut (d. 1986)
- 1957Julian Cope, English singer-songwriter (The Teardrop Explodes, Crucial Three, Black Sheep, Brain Donor, and Queen Elizabeth)
- 1970Louis Koo, Hong Kong actor and singer
- 1982James White, American basketball player
- 1982Tim Wildsmith, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1983Casey Fien, American baseball player
- 1986Chibuzor Chilaka, Nigerian footballer
- 1990Bengali-Fodé Koita, French footballer
View the complete list of October 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1392Nanboku-chō, Japan: Emperor Go-Kameyama abdicates in favor of rival claimant Go-Komatsu.
- 1774First display of the word “Liberty” on a flag, raised by colonists in Taunton, Massachusetts in defiance of British rule in Colonial America.
- 1854Florence Nightingale and a staff of 38 nurses are sent to the Crimean War.
- 1867Manifest destiny: Medicine Lodge Treaty: Near Medicine Lodge, Kansas a landmark treaty is signed by southern Great Plains Indian leaders. The treaty requires Native American Plains tribes to relocate to a reservation in western Oklahoma.
- 1879Thomas Edison invents a workable electric light bulb at his laboratory in Menlo Park, N.J. which was tested the next day and lasted 13.5 hours. This would be the invention of the first commercially practical incandescent light. Popular belief is that he invented the first light bulb, which he did not.
- 1910HMS Niobe arrives in Halifax Harbour to become the first ship of the Royal Canadian Navy.
- 1956Mau Mau Uprising: Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is captured by the British Army, signalling the ultimate defeat of the rebellion, and essentially ending the British military campaign.
- 1971A gas explosion kills 22 people at a shopping center in Clarkston, East Renfrewshire, near Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1977The European Patent Institute is founded.
- 1986In Lebanon, pro-Iran kidnappers claim to have abducted American writer Edward Tracy (he is released in August 1991).
View the complete list of October 21 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Catherine Sauvage, Mary Jane Croft, Will Yun Lee, Jason Croot, Thomas Roberts, Terry Crews, Susan Harris, Olle Hilding, Jean-Pierre Cassel, Emma Chambers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 21, 1911.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st October 1911 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1921. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 19, 1935. Your incompatibility score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 21, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 294th day of 1911
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 42nd Saturday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 273 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,174 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,058 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,326
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 29, 1943
- Age in dog years: 527 dog years old using a Great Pyrenees breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1921 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 19, 1935 (-183)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1955 – Steve Camp, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 25, 1970 – Jason Lee, American skateboarder, actor, and producer; August 24, 1998 – Robin, Finnish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,739