Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1948 was a Monday and it was the 299th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,138 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 851 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Abel Gance
- 1923Jean Duceppe
- 1939Nikos Nikolaidis
- 1944Kati Kovács
- 1959Chrissy Amphlett
- 1964Michael Boatman
- 1977Rakan Rushaidat
- 1977Yehonathan Gatro
- 1979Rosa Mendes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 25.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1888Nils Dardel, Swedish-American painter (d. 1943)
- 1918Chubby Jackson, American bassist and bandleader (d. 2003)
- 1944Ron Coote, Australian rugby player and businessman
- 1958Kornelia Ender, German swimmer
- 1961Janice Tanton, Canadian illustrator
- 1962Steve Hodge, English footballer and manager
- 1970Daniel Scheinhardt, German footballer
- 1972Sayuri Uchida, Japanese actress
- 1981Jon Wood, American race car driver
- 1985Kara Lynn Joyce, American swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1147Seljuk Turks defeat German crusaders under Conrad III at the Battle of Dorylaeum.
- 1616Dutch sea-captain Dirk Hartog makes second recorded landfall by a European on Australian soil, at the later-named Dirk Hartog Island off the West Australian coast.
- 1812War of 1812: The American frigate, USS United States, commanded by Stephen Decatur, captures the British frigate HMS Macedonian.
- 1920After 74 days on hunger strike in Brixton Prison, England, the Sinn Féin Lord Mayor of Cork, Terence MacSwiney dies.
- 1944Heinrich Himmler orders a crackdown on the Edelweiss Pirates, a loosely organized youth culture in Nazi Germany that had assisted army deserters and others to hide from the Third Reich.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis: Adlai Stevenson shows photos at a meeting of the United Nations Security Council proving that Soviet missiles are installed in Cuba.
- 1962Nelson Mandela is sentenced to five years in prison.
- 1962Uganda joins the United Nations.
- 1983Operation Urgent Fury: The United States and its Caribbean allies invade Grenada, six days after Prime Minister Maurice Bishop and several of his supporters are executed in a coup d'état.
- 2004Cuban President Fidel Castro announces that transactions using the American Dollar will be banned.
View the complete list of historical events for October 25.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Jayston, Anneli Drecker, Taye Diggs, Patty Griffin, Robert Middleton, Natalie Appleton, Kenza Farah, Jodie Foster, Gloria Henry, Snoop Dogg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 25, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1962 – Gary Fleder, American director, producer, and screenwriter; December 14, 1902 – Frances Bavier, American actress and singer (d. 1989); December 6, 1958 – Nick Park, English animator, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,012