Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1948 was a Monday and it was the 299th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,083 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 849 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Abel Gance
- 1936Masako Nozawa
- 1944Jon Anderson
- 1947Coco Robicheaux
- 1955Glynis Barber
- 1963Tracy Nelson
- 1972Jonathan Torrens
- 1972Sayuri Uchida
- 1979Sarah Thompson
- 1992Kamie Crawford
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1838Georges Bizet, French pianist and composer (d. 1875)
- 1868Oskar Kallas, Estonian linguist and diplomat (d. 1946)
- 1915Ivan M. Niven, Canadian-American mathematician and academic (d. 1999)
- 1924Billy Barty, American actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1948Diana Burrell, English viola player and composer
- 1961Chad Smith, American drummer (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Chickenfoot, and Chad Smith’s Bombastic Meatbats)
- 1962Steve Hodge, English footballer and manager
- 1971Elif Şafak, French-Turkish journalist, author, and academic
- 1975Giorgos Tsalikis, Greek singer
- 1989Ivan Marconi, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1747British fleet under Admiral Sir Edward Hawke defeats the French at the Second Battle of Cape Finisterre.
- 1828St Katharine Docks open in London.
- 1861The Toronto Stock Exchange is created.
- 1900The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1917Traditionally understood date of the October Revolution, involving the capture of the Winter Palace, Petrograd, Russia. The date refers to the Julian Calendar date, and corresponds with November 7 in the Gregorian calendar.
- 1944The Romanian city of Carei is liberated by Romanian and Soviet forces from Nazi-Hungarian occupation.
- 1944The USS Tang under Richard O'Kane (the top American submarine captain of World War II) is sunk by the ship’s own malfunctioning torpedo.
- 1945The Republic of China takes over administration of Taiwan following Japan’s surrender to the Allies.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis: Adlai Stevenson shows photos at a meeting of the United Nations Security Council proving that Soviet missiles are installed in Cuba.
- 2004Cuban President Fidel Castro announces that transactions using the American Dollar will be banned.
View the complete list of historical events for October 25.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naomi Shindō, Brittany Petros, Nicholas D'Agosto, Karen Black, Rhys Wakefield, Lisa LoCicero, Bobby Fuller, José Luis Garci, Mia Sara, Georges Thurston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 25, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1932 – Nichelle Nichols, American actress and singer; April 21, 1930 – Silvana Mangano, Italian actress (d. 1989); March 2, 1919 – Jennifer Jones, American actress (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 998