Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1948 was a Monday and it was the 299th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,048 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 848 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Chris Norman
- 1962Darlene Vogel
- 1971Rosie Ledet
- 1972Sayuri Uchida
- 1980Mehcad Brooks
- 1984Katy Perry
- 1986DJ Webstar
- 1988Mandi Lampi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1944Ron Coote, Australian rugby player and businessman
- 1955Glynis Barber, South African-English actress
- 1956Paul Regina, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1957Bernard Hogan-Howe, English police officer
- 1965Þorsteinn Bachmann, Icelandic actor
- 1979Sarah Thompson, American actress
- 1981Jon Wood, American race car driver
- 1983Gyptian, Jamaican singer
- 1985Dani López, Spanish footballer
- 1987Fabian Hambüchen, German gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1147Reconquista: After a siege of four months, crusader knights led by Afonso Henriques reconquered Lisbon
- 1147Seljuk Turks defeat German crusaders under Conrad III at the Battle of Dorylaeum.
- 1415Hundred Years’ War: nowrap Henry V of England and his lightly armoured infantry and archers defeat the heavily armoured French cavalry in the Battle of Agincourt on Saint Crispin’s Day.
- 1712coronation de Louis XV of France
- 1900The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1917Traditionally understood date of the October Revolution, involving the capture of the Winter Palace, Petrograd, Russia. The date refers to the Julian Calendar date, and corresponds with November 7 in the Gregorian calendar.
- 1938The Archbishop of Dubuque, Francis J. L. Beckman, denounces swing music as “a degenerated musical system… turned loose to gnaw away at the moral fiber of young people”, warning that it leads down a “primrose path to hell”. His warning is widely ignored.
- 1971The United Nations seats the People’s Republic of China and expels the Republic of China (see political status of Taiwan and China and the United Nations)
- 1983Operation Urgent Fury: The United States and its Caribbean allies invade Grenada, six days after Prime Minister Maurice Bishop and several of his supporters are executed in a coup d'état.
- 2009The October 2009 Baghdad bombings kills 155 and wounds at least 721.
View the complete list of historical events for October 25.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Betty Lou Gerson, Katherine Ryan, Pilar Bardem, Julia Barretto, Yuya Matsushita, Chris Masters, Dannii Minogue, Gina Lollobrigida, Nehemiah Persoff, Pedro Guerra.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 25, 1948.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1927 – Patrick O'Neal, American actor (d. 1994); September 4, 1951 – Martin Chambers, English drummer and singer (The Pretenders); September 23, 1981 – Natalie Horler, German singer (Cascada and Siria).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898