Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1954 was a Monday and it was the 298th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,888 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 775 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Beate Sirota Gordon
- 1928Jeanne Cooper
- 1928Marion Ross
- 1936Masako Nozawa
- 1941Helen Reddy
- 1944Kati Kovács
- 1965Þorsteinn Bachmann
- 1977Yehonathan Gatro
- 1983Hotaru Akane
- 1990Filipe Galvão
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1881Pablo Picasso, Spanish painter and sculptor (d. 1973)
- 1888Nils Dardel, Swedish-American painter (d. 1943)
- 1888Richard E. Byrd, American admiral and pilot (d. 1957)
- 1926Galina Vishnevskaya, Russian soprano and actress (d. 2012)
- 1964Michael Boatman, American actor
- 1971Leslie Grossman, American actress
- 1976Steve Jones, Irish footballer
- 1981Shaun Wright-Phillips, English footballer
- 1986Eddie Gaven, American soccer player
- 1988Shane Edwards, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1616Dutch sea-captain Dirk Hartog makes second recorded landfall by a European on Australian soil, at the later-named Dirk Hartog Island off the West Australian coast.
- 1712coronation de Louis XV of France
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The First Siege of Missolonghi begins.
- 1828St Katharine Docks open in London.
- 1920After 74 days on hunger strike in Brixton Prison, England, the Sinn Féin Lord Mayor of Cork, Terence MacSwiney dies.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Leyte Gulf: The largest naval battle in history, takes place in and around the Philippines between the Imperial Japanese Navy and the U.S. Third and U.S. Seventh Fleets. Afterward is the first Kamikaze attack of the war.
- 1945The Republic of China takes over administration of Taiwan following Japan’s surrender to the Allies.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis: Adlai Stevenson shows photos at a meeting of the United Nations Security Council proving that Soviet missiles are installed in Cuba.
- 1971The United Nations seats the People’s Republic of China and expels the Republic of China (see political status of Taiwan and China and the United Nations)
- 1997After a brief civil war which has driven President Pascal Lissouba out of Brazzaville, Denis Sassou Nguesso proclaims himself the President of the Republic of the Congo.
View the complete list of historical events for October 25.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Springfield, Nancy Allen, Graham Norton, Edward Herrmann, Ivonne Orsini, Yumi Kobayashi, Young Rome, Zöe Lucker, Justin Theroux, Drew Seeley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 25, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 27, 1992 – Junya Ikeda, Japanese actor; October 14, 1989 – Mia Wasikowska, Australian actress, director, and screenwriter; May 17, 1958 – Paul Whitehouse, Welsh-English actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,030