Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1938 was a Saturday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,898 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 979 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Schilling - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Schilling will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Schilling will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Omara Portuondo
- 1940Angela Douglas
- 1948Kate Jackson
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1965Tyler Collins
- 1969Eleni Menegaki
- 1972Gabrielle Union
- 1975Kelly Lin
- 1981Reemma Sen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1875Marie of Romania (d. 1938)
- 1914Maxim of Bulgaria, Bulgarian patriarch (d. 2012)
- 1918Bernard Gordon, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2007)
- 1945Gerrit Ybema, Dutch civil servant and politician (d. 2012)
- 1949David Paton, Scottish guitarist (The Alan Parsons Project and Bay City Rollers)
- 1949James Williamson, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The Stooges)
- 1950Abdullah Gül, Turkish academic and politician, 11th President of Turkey
- 1965Tyler Collins, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1970Phillip Cocu, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1987Tove Lo, Swedish singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 539 BCCyrus the Great (founder of Persian Empire) entered capital of Babylon and allowed the Jews to return to their land.
- 1268Conradin is executed along with his companion Frederick I, Margrave of Baden by Charles I of Sicily.
- 1675Leibniz makes the first use of the long s (∫) as a symbol of the integral in calculus.
- 1787Mozart’s opera Don Giovanni receives its first performance in Prague.
- 1921The Harvard University football team loses to Centre College, ending a 25-game winning streak. This is considered one of the biggest upsets in college football.
- 1944The city of Breda in the Netherlands is liberated by 1st Polish Armoured Division.
- 1967Montreal’s World Fair, Expo 67, closes with over 50 million visitors.
- 1972The three surviving perpetrators of the Munich massacre are released from prison in exchange for the hostages of hijacked Lufthansa Flight 615.
- 1985Major General Samuel K. Doe is announced the winner of the first multi-party election in Liberia.
- 1998While en route from Adana to Ankara, a Turkish Airlines flight with a crew of six and 33 passengers is hijacked by a Kurdish militant who orders the pilot to fly to Switzerland. The plane instead lands in Ankara after the pilot tricked the hijacker into thinking that he is landing in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia to refuel.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raymond Cruz, Musidora, Eve Torres, Lzzy Hale, Tom Lehrer, Gábor Agárdy, James Longley, Carla Abellana, Bill Whelan, James Michael Tyler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 29, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1957 – Dirk Blocker, American actor; October 27, 1937 – Lara Parker, American actress and author; December 22, 1962 – Ralph Fiennes, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,275