Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,113 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 715 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Bernard Gordon
- 1945Melba Moore
- 1957Dan Castellaneta
- 1967Joely Fisher
- 1967Rufus Sewell
- 1972Tracee Ellis Ross
- 1981Angelika de la Cruz
- 1986Sarita Pérez de Tagle
- 1987Tove Lo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1856Jacques Curie, French physicist and academic (d. 1941)
- 1866Antonio Luna, Filipino general (d. 1899)
- 1921Bill Mauldin, American soldier and cartoonist (d. 2003)
- 1967Rufus Sewell, English actor
- 1969David Farr, English director and playwright
- 1978Kelly Smith, English footballer
- 1983Richard Brancatisano, Australian actor
- 1984Les Davies, Welsh footballer
- 1985Janet Montgomery, English actress and dancer
- 1993India Eisley, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Leibniz makes the first use of the long s (∫) as a symbol of the integral in calculus.
- 1918The German High Seas Fleet is incapacitated when sailors mutiny on the night of the 29th-30th, an action which would trigger the German Revolution of 1918–19.
- 1923Turkey becomes a republic following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1944The city of Breda in the Netherlands is liberated by 1st Polish Armoured Division.
- 1957Israel’s prime minister David Ben-Gurion and five of his ministers are injured when a hand grenade is tossed into Israel’s parliament, the Knesset.
- 1960In Louisville, Kentucky, Cassius Clay (who later takes the name Muhammad Ali) wins his first professional fight.
- 1967London criminal Jack McVitie is murdered by the Kray twins, leading to their eventual imprisonment and downfall.
- 1972The three surviving perpetrators of the Munich massacre are released from prison in exchange for the hostages of hijacked Lufthansa Flight 615.
- 1998Hurricane Mitch, the second deadliest Atlantic hurricane in history, makes landfall in Honduras.
- 1998The Gothenburg discothèque fire in Sweden kills 63 and injures 200.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isabel Suckling, Guy Mardel, Paul Picerni, Brenda Joyce, Myles Kennedy, Donald Harrison, Karloff Lagarde, Daniel Padilla, Jess Harnell, Kristin Proctor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 29, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1935 – Tom Atkins, American actor; May 3, 1919 – Pete Seeger, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist (The Weavers and Almanac Singers) (d. 2014); June 17, 1975 – Joshua Leonard, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,059