Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,025 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Bernard Gordon
- 1930Omara Portuondo
- 1931Franco Interlenghi
- 1940Frida Boccara
- 1962Einar Örn Benediktsson
- 1965Tyler Collins
- 1977Brendan Fehr
- 1979Andrew-Lee Potts
- 1983Johnny Lewis
- 1986Sarita Pérez de Tagle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1682Pierre François Xavier de Charlevoix, French historian, explorer, and author (d. 1761)
- 1856Jacques Curie, French physicist and academic (d. 1941)
- 1879Alva B. Adams, American lawyer and politician (d. 1941)
- 1915William Berenberg, American physician and academic (d. 2005)
- 1938Ralph Bakshi, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1947Helen Coonan, Australian lawyer and politician, 52nd Australian Minister for Communications
- 1961Randy Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5)
- 1971Daniel J. Bernstein, American mathematician, cryptologist, and academic
- 1978Travis Henry, American football player
- 1985Vijender Singh, Indian boxer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 969Byzantine troops occupy Antioch, Syria.
- 1618English adventurer, writer, and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for allegedly conspiring against James I of England.
- 1658Second Northern War: Naval forces of the Dutch Republic defeat the Swedes in the Battle of the Sound.
- 1953BCPA Flight 304 DC-6 crashes near San Francisco. Pianist William Kapell is among the 19 killed.
- 1955The Soviet battleship Novorossiysk strikes a World War II mine in the harbor at Sevastopol.
- 1956Suez Crisis begins: Israeli forces invade the Sinai Peninsula and push Egyptian forces back toward the Suez Canal.
- 1960In Louisville, Kentucky, Cassius Clay (who later takes the name Muhammad Ali) wins his first professional fight.
- 1961Syria exits from the United Arab Republic.
- 1980Demonstration flight of a secretly modified C-130 for an Iran hostage crisis rescue attempt ends in crash landing at Eglin Air Force Base’s Duke Field, Florida leading to cancellation of Operation Credible Sport.
- 2002Ho Chi Minh City ITC fire, a fire destroys a luxurious department store where 1500 people are shopping. Over 60 people die and over 100 are unaccounted for. It is the deadliest disaster in Vietnam during peacetime.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fumino Kimura, Jay Chou, iJustine, Vendela Kirsebom, Megyn Price, Samoth, Don Cornell, Boboy Garovillo, Senta Moses, Barry Dennen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 29, 1959.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 18, 1922 – Tony Melody, English actor (b. 2008); October 11, 1947 – George McCorkle, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Marshall Tucker Band) (d. 2007); December 27, 1984 – Pleasure P, American singer-songwriter and producer (Pretty Ricky).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955