Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,175 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 717 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Eddie Constantine
- 1918Bernard Gordon
- 1925Robert Hardy
- 1961Randy Jackson
- 1965Masahiro Takashima
- 1967Joely Fisher
- 1979Andrew-Lee Potts
- 1985Janet Montgomery
- 1990Carlson Young
- 1992Jacqueline Jossa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1866Antonio Luna, Filipino general (d. 1899)
- 1921Baku Mahadeva, Sri Lankan civil servant and academic (d. 2013)
- 1926Jon Vickers, Canadian tenor and actor (d. 2015)
- 1930Bertha Brouwer, Dutch sprinter (d. 2006)
- 1946Lynn Carey, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1947Helen Coonan, Australian lawyer and politician, 52nd Australian Minister for Communications
- 1965Masahiro Takashima, Japanese actor
- 1965William De Los Santos, Hawaiian/Irish-American author, poet, screenwriter and film director
- 1966Mary Bucholtz, American linguist
- 1970Phillip Cocu, Dutch footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1658Second Northern War: Naval forces of the Dutch Republic defeat the Swedes in the Battle of the Sound.
- 1665Battle of Ambuila, in which Portuguese forces defeat the forces of the Kingdom of Kongo and decapitated king António I of Kongo, also called Nvita a Nkanga.
- 1863Eighteen countries meet in Geneva and agree to form the International Red Cross.
- 1944World War II: The Soviet Red Army enters Hungary.
- 1945Getúlio Vargas, president of Brazil, resigns.
- 1960An airplane carrying the Cal Poly football team crashes on takeoff in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1964The United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar is renamed the United Republic of Tanzania.
- 1969The first-ever computer-to-computer link is established on ARPANET, the precursor to the Internet.
- 1986British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher opens the last stretch of the M25 motorway.
- 1991The American Galileo spacecraft makes its closest approach to 951 Gaspra, becoming the first probe to visit an asteroid.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Tenney, Suzanna von Nathusius, Henrik Sandberg, Friz Freleng, Georges Corraface, SoMo, Alexis Smith, Christian Potenza, Frank John Hughes, Sebastian Ingrosso.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 29, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1940 – Richard Lynch, American actor and producer (d. 2012); September 14, 1971 – Kimberly Williams-Paisley, American actress, director, and producer; June 13, 1950 – Belinda Bauer, Australian-American actress and psychologist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,110