Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,229 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Hornsby - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hornsby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hornsby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Robert Hardy
- 1938Ralph Bakshi
- 1943Don Simpson
- 1957Dan Castellaneta
- 1962Einar Örn Benediktsson
- 1977Brendan Fehr
- 1980Ben Foster
- 1982Chelan Simmons
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1855Paul Bruchési, Canadian archbishop (d. 1939)
- 1883Victor Hochepied, French swimmer and water polo player (d. 1966)
- 1932Füruzan, Turkish writer
- 1936Akiko Kojima, Japanese model, Miss Universe 1959
- 1940Galen Weston, English-Canadian businessman and philanthropist, founded George Weston Limited
- 1960Thorsten Schlumberger, German footballer
- 1967Rufus Sewell, English actor
- 1980Kaine Robertson, New Zealand-Italian rugby player
- 1984Eric Staal, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1993India Eisley, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 437Valentinian III, Western Roman Emperor, marries Licinia Eudoxia, daughter of his cousin Theodosius II, Eastern Roman Emperor in Constantinople unifying the two branches of the House of Theodosius.
- 1591Pope Innocent IX is elected.
- 1923Turkey becomes a republic following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1945Getúlio Vargas, president of Brazil, resigns.
- 1953BCPA Flight 304 DC-6 crashes near San Francisco. Pianist William Kapell is among the 19 killed.
- 1972The three surviving perpetrators of the Munich massacre are released from prison in exchange for the hostages of hijacked Lufthansa Flight 615.
- 1998Hurricane Mitch, the second deadliest Atlantic hurricane in history, makes landfall in Honduras.
- 1999A large cyclone devastates Odisha, India.
- 2002Ho Chi Minh City ITC fire, a fire destroys a luxurious department store where 1500 people are shopping. Over 60 people die and over 100 are unaccounted for. It is the deadliest disaster in Vietnam during peacetime.
- 2008Delta Air Lines merges with Northwest Airlines, creating the world’s largest airline and reducing the number of US legacy carriers to five.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christine Charbonneau, Marcus Schenkenberg, The Notorious B.I.G., Barbara Nichols, Kathleen Hughes, Trevor Horn, Ryan Potter, Bam Margera, Lilia Skala, Dolcenera.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 29, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1910 – G. N. Balasubramaniam, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 1965); November 15, 1983 – Laura Smet, French actress; October 30, 1939 – Eddie Holland, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,265