Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 29, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 302nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,058 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Edwige Feuillère
- 1940Angela Douglas
- 1940Frida Boccara
- 1943Don Simpson
- 1955Kevin DuBrow
- 1960Finola Hughes
- 1971Winona Ryder
- 1975Kelly Lin
- 1982Chelan Simmons
- 1990Eric Saade
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 29.
- 1879Franz von Papen, German soldier and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1969)
- 1881John DeWitt, American football player and hammer thrower (d. 1930)
- 1917Eddie Constantine, American-French actor and singer (d. 1993)
- 1922Neal Hefti, American trumpet player and composer (d. 2008)
- 1944Claude Brochu, Canadian businessman
- 1957Dan Castellaneta, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Rufus Sewell, English actor
- 1972Gabrielle Union, American actress
- 1981Georgios Fotakis, Greek footballer
- 1987Zé Eduardo, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1390First trial for witchcraft in Paris leading to the death of three people.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Wauhatchie: Forces under Union General Ulysses S. Grant repel a Confederate attack led by General James Longstreet. Union forces thus open a supply line into Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- 1888The Convention of Constantinople is signed, guaranteeing free maritime passage through the Suez Canal during war and peace.
- 1921The Link River Dam, a part of the Klamath Reclamation Project, is completed.
- 1923Turkey becomes a republic following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1944The city of Breda in the Netherlands is liberated by 1st Polish Armoured Division.
- 1961Syria exits from the United Arab Republic.
- 1964A collection of irreplaceable gems, including the 565 carat (113 g) Star of India, is stolen by a group of thieves (among them is “Murph the surf”) from the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
- 1971In Macon, Georgia, guitarist Duane Allman is killed in a motorcycle accident.
- 1986British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher opens the last stretch of the M25 motorway.
View the complete list of historical events for October 29.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 29 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Pickett, Toby Kebbell, Sebastian Koch, Brian Roy Goble, Titos Vandis, Sabrina, Paco de Lucía, Jess Harnell, Kenji Ohba, Kaori Manabe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 29 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 29, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 2, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 16, 1963 – Scott Alexander, American screenwriter and producer; May 19, 1915 – Renée Asherson, English actress (d. 2014); September 16, 1956 – David Copperfield, American magician and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056