Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of October 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 3, 1997 was a Friday and it was the 276th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,205 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 244 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Warner Oland
- 1925Gore Vidal
- 1934Koo Nimo
- 1941Chubby Checker
- 1942Alan Rachins
- 1975India Arie
- 1975Satoko Ishimine
- 1978Shannyn Sossamon
- 1979Josh Klinghoffer
- 1988ASAP Rocky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 3.
- 1888Wade Boteler, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1943)
- 1931Glenn Hall, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1942Alan Rachins, American actor and screenwriter
- 1945Tony Brown, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1968Paul Crichton, English footballer and manager
- 1969Tetsuya, Japanese singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (L'Arc-en-Ciel)
- 1972Komla Dumor, Ghanaian-English journalist (d. 2014)
- 1979John Morrison, American wrestler and actor
- 1981Matt Sparrow, English footballer
- 1984Anthony Le Tallec, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 42 BCFirst Battle of Philippi: Triumvirs Mark Antony and Octavian fight a decisive battle with Caesar’s assassins Brutus and Cassius.
- 1712The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
- 1778Captain James Cook anchors in Alaska.
- 1863The last Thursday in November is declared as Thanksgiving Day by United States President Abraham Lincoln as are Thursdays, November 30, 1865 and November 29, 1866.
- 1949WERD, the first black-owned radio station in the United States, opens in Atlanta.
- 1950Korean War: The First Battle of Maryang San, primarily pitting Australian and British forces against communist China, begins.
- 1952The United Kingdom successfully tests a nuclear weapon to become the world’s third nuclear power.
- 1962Project Mercury: Sigma 7 is launched from Cape Canaveral, with astronaut Wally Schirra aboard, for a six-orbit, nine-hour flight.
- 1985The Space Shuttle Atlantis makes its maiden flight. (Mission STS-51-J).
- 2008The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 for the U.S. financial system is signed by President George W. Bush.
View the complete list of historical events for October 3.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 3 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mystikal, Vin Diesel, Philip Abbott, Matt Barlow, Geoff Barrow, Shiho Takano, Kelly Hu, Robin Spry, Marianna Efstratiou, Vivica A. Fox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 3 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 3, 1997.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was 4 Seasons of Loneliness by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 4, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1975 – Charmaine Sheh, Hong Kong actress and singer; January 26, 1958 – Anita Baker, American singer-songwriter; September 9, 1917 – Rolf Wenkhaus, German actor (d. 1942).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039