Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,245 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,261 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Ruth Gordon
- 1915Fred W. Friendly
- 1915Jane Randolph
- 1939Grace Slick
- 1943Joanna Shimkus
- 1947Herschel Weingrod
- 1948Garry McDonald
- 1948Rusty Goffe
- 1958Stefan Dennis
- 1981Ayaka Kimura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 30.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1896Ruth Gordon, American actress and screenwriter (d. 1985)
- 1924John P. Craven, American scientist (d. 2015)
- 1939Jean Chapman, English author
- 1959Vincent Lagaf', French actor, singer, and game show host
- 1968Jack Plotnick, American actor, director, and producer
- 1971Suzan van der Wielen, Dutch field hockey player
- 1980Choi Hong-man, South Korean wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1981Shaun Sipos, Canadian actor
- 1984David Mooney, Irish footballer
- 1989Ashley Barnes, Austrian-English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 637Antioch surrenders to the Muslim forces under Rashidun Caliphate after the Battle of the Iron Bridge.
- 1270The Eighth Crusade and siege of Tunis end by an agreement between Charles I of Sicily (brother to King Louis IX of France, who had died months earlier) and the sultan of Tunis.
- 1806Believing he is facing a much larger force, Prussian Lieutenant General Friedrich von Romberg, commanding 5,300 men, surrendered the city of Stettin to 800 French soldiers commanded by General Lassalle.
- 1863Danish Prince Vilhelm arrives in Athens to assume his throne as George I, King of the Hellenes.
- 1905Czar Nicholas II of Russia grants Russia’s first constitution, creating a legislative assembly.
- 1960Michael Woodruff performs the first successful kidney transplant in the United Kingdom at the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.
- 1974The Rumble in the Jungle boxing match between Muhammad Ali and George Foreman takes place in Kinshasa, Zaire.
- 1975Prince Juan Carlos becomes Spain’s acting head of state, taking over for the country’s ailing dictator, Gen. Francisco Franco.
- 1985Space Shuttle Challenger lifts off for mission STS-61-A, its final successful mission.
- 1993The Troubles: The Ulster Defence Association, an Ulster loyalist paramilitary, carry out a mass shooting at a Halloween party in Greysteel, Northern Ireland. Eight civilians are murdered and thirteen wounded.
View the complete list of historical events for October 30.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nino Manfredi, Karin Swanström, Maria Kanellis, Umika Kawashima, Hal Williams, Jimmy Dean, Erin McNaught, Dominguinhos, Daniel Hyde, Rob Huebel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 30, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1976 – Al Santos, American model, actor, and producer; February 15, 1988 – Hironori Kusano, Japanese singer and actor (NEWS); November 22, 1991 – Diana Danielle, American-Malaysian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,115