Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,128 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,257 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Olga Zubarry
- 1945Henry Winkler
- 1948Rusty Goffe
- 1980Sarah Carter
- 1981Shaun Sipos
- 1986Keisuke Sohma
- 1989Vanessa White
- 1992MC Daleste
- 1996Mizuki Fukumura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1886Zoë Akins, American author, poet, and playwright (d. 1958)
- 1887Sukumar Ray, Indian-Bangladeshi author, poet, and playwright (d. 1923)
- 1936Polina Astakhova, Ukrainian gymnast and trainer (d. 2005)
- 1938Morris Lurie, Australian novelist, short story writer, and playwright (d. 2014)
- 1953Charles Martin Smith, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1962Courtney Walsh, Jamaican cricketer
- 1975Ian D'Sa, English-Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Billy Talent)
- 1978Derren Witcombe, New Zealand rugby player and cricketer
- 1980Sarah Carter, Canadian actress and singer
- 1982Manny Parra, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 637Antioch surrenders to the Muslim forces under Rashidun Caliphate after the Battle of the Iron Bridge.
- 758Guangzhou is sacked by Arab and Persian pirates.
- 1950Pope Pius XII witnesses the “Miracle of the Sun” while at the Vatican.
- 1970In Vietnam, the worst monsoon to hit the area in six years causes severe floods, kills 293, leaves 200,000 homeless and virtually halts the Vietnam War.
- 1974As a member of the California Angels, Major League Baseball player Nolan Ryan throws the fastest recorded pitch, at 100.9 miles per hour (162.4 kilometers per hour).
- 1974The Rumble in the Jungle boxing match between Muhammad Ali and George Foreman takes place in Kinshasa, Zaire.
- 1975Prince Juan Carlos becomes Spain’s acting head of state, taking over for the country’s ailing dictator, Gen. Francisco Franco.
- 1983The first democratic elections in Argentina after seven years of military rule are held.
- 1995Quebec citizens narrowly vote (50.58% to 49.42%) to remain a province of Canada in their second referendum on national sovereignty.
- 2005The rebuilt Dresden Frauenkirche (destroyed in the firebombing of Dresden during World War II) is reconsecrated after a thirteen-year rebuilding project.
View the complete list of historical events for October 30.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tomi Joutsen, Hiroyuki Sanada, Miguel, Chin Chin Gutierrez, Mary-Anne Fahey, Patrick Casey, Kid Ink, Pierre Mondy, Gale Gordon, Louis Nye.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 30, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1942 – Gus Dudgeon, English record producer (d. 2002); August 13, 1980 – Álex González, Spanish actor; May 9, 1977 – Asal Badiee, Iranian actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,019