Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of October 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 30, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 303rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,488 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,269 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Gerald - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gerald will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gerald will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Fred W. Friendly
- 1915Jane Randolph
- 1932Louis Malle
- 1937Claude Lelouch
- 1951Poncho Sanchez
- 1968Ken Stringfellow
- 1970Nia Long
- 1978Matthew Morrison
- 1979Yukie Nakama
- 1981Jun Ji-hyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 30.
- 1887Sukumar Ray, Indian-Bangladeshi author, poet, and playwright (d. 1923)
- 1906Hermann Fegelein, German general (d. 1945)
- 1917Bobby Bragan, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2010)
- 1931David M. Wilson, Manx archaeologist, historian, and curator
- 1943Joanna Shimkus, Canadian-American actress
- 1948Garry McDonald, Australian actor and screenwriter
- 1973Silvia Corzo, Colombian lawyer and journalist
- 1975Ian D'Sa, English-Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Billy Talent)
- 1984David Mooney, Irish footballer
- 1987Ali Riley, New Zealand footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 758Guangzhou is sacked by Arab and Persian pirates.
- 1340Portuguese and Castilian forces halt a Marinid invasion at the Battle of Río Salado.
- 1534English Parliament passes Act of Supremacy, making King Henry VIII head of the English church - a role formerly held by the Pope.
- 1817The independent government of Venezuela is established by Simón Bolívar.
- 1863Danish Prince Vilhelm arrives in Athens to assume his throne as George I, King of the Hellenes.
- 1945Jackie Robinson of the Kansas City Monarchs signs a contract for the Brooklyn Dodgers to break the baseball color barrier.
- 1950Pope Pius XII witnesses the “Miracle of the Sun” while at the Vatican.
- 1961Because of “violations of Vladimir Lenin’s precepts”, it is decreed that Joseph Stalin’s body be removed from its place of honour inside Lenin’s tomb and buried near the Kremlin Wall with a plain granite marker instead.
- 1980El Salvador and Honduras sign a peace treaty to put the border dispute fought over in 1969's Football War before the International Court of Justice.
- 201345 people die after a bus fuel tank catches fire in the Indian city of Mahbubnagar.
View the complete list of historical events for October 30.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 30 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachael MacFarlane, Timothy West, Darío Moreno, Igor Jijikine, Tsuyoshi Muro, Daniel Tosh, Shin Jimin, Nicholas Pryor, John O'Hurley, Jésica Cirio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 30 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 30, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1981 – Jennifer Hudson, American singer and actress; September 17, 1928 – Roddy McDowall, English-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1998); November 2, 1919 – Warren Stevens, American actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,173