Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 305th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,612 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,307 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Reid - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 440 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reid will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Reid will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Iemasa Kayumi
- 1939Ali Farka Touré
- 1939Ron Rifkin
- 1945Russ Ballard
- 1948Michael Kitchen
- 1961Kate Campbell
- 1976Koji Yamamoto
- 1992Vanessa Marano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1930Michael Collins, American general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1948Michael Kitchen, English actor and producer
- 1950Antonio Taguba, Filipino-American general
- 1967Buddy Lazier, American race car driver
- 1970Nicky Wu, Taiwanese actor and singer
- 1970Nolan North, American actor
- 1978Martin Verkerk, Dutch tennis player
- 1982Justin Chatwin, Canadian actor
- 1983Adam Bouska, American photographer and activist, founded the NOH8 Campaign
- 1990Lil' JJ, American actor and rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 683During the Siege of Mecca, the Kaaba catches fire and is burned down.
- 1863The Maori Wars resume as British forces in New Zealand led by General Duncan Cameron begin their Invasion of the Waikato.
- 1876A monster cyclone ravages India, resulting in over 200,000 deaths.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Beersheba: The “last successful cavalry charge in history”.
- 1918World War I: Dissolution of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- 1938Great Depression: In an effort to restore investor confidence, the New York Stock Exchange unveils a fifteen-point program aimed to upgrade protection for the investing public.
- 1941After 14 years of work, Mount Rushmore is completed.
- 1984Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi is assassinated by two Sikh security guards. Riots break out in New Delhi and other cities and nearly 10,000 Sikhs are killed.
- 2000Soyuz TM-31 launches, carrying the first resident crew to the International Space Station. The ISS has been crewed continuously since then.
- 2014Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo crashes in the Mojave Desert during a test flight,
View the complete list of historical events for October 31.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Beth Evans, Buster Crabbe, Corin Redgrave, Nana Patekar, Graham Patrick Martin, Sonny James, Cynthia Gibb, Malia Jones, Aşkın Nur Yengi, Ariana Grande.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 31, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1958 – Jennifer Saunders, English actress, singer, and screenwriter; November 3, 1959 – Hal Hartley, American director, producer, and screenwriter; November 1, 1955 – Beth Leavel, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,132