Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of October 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 31, 1969 was a Friday and it was the 304th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,434 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 590 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Daphne Oxenford
- 1945Brian Doyle-Murray
- 1965Rob Rackstraw
- 1967Irina Pantaeva
- 1975Johnny Whitworth
- 1979Saaphyri Windsor
- 1980Samaire Armstrong
- 1981Selina Jen
- 1983Katy French
- 1984Scott Clifton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 31.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 31.
- 1636Ferdinand Maria, Elector of Bavaria (d. 1679)
- 1914Joe Carcione, American activist and author (d. 1988)
- 1920Joseph Gelineau, French priest and composer (d. 2008)
- 1926Jimmy Savile, English radio and television host (d. 2011)
- 1941Dan Alderson, American scientist (d. 1989)
- 1956Charles Moore, English journalist
- 1964Darryl Worley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1967Buddy Lazier, American race car driver
- 1973David Dellucci, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1981Mike Napoli, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 683During the Siege of Mecca, the Kaaba catches fire and is burned down.
- 1517Protestant Reformation: Martin Luther posts his 95 Theses on the door of the Castle Church in Wittenberg.
- 1861American Civil War: Citing failing health, Union General Winfield Scott resigns as Commander of the United States Army.
- 1903Purdue Wreck, a railroad train collision in Indianapolis, Indiana, killed 17 people, including 14 players of the Purdue University football team.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Beersheba: The “last successful cavalry charge in history”.
- 1922Benito Mussolini is made Prime Minister of Italy
- 1956Suez Crisis: The United Kingdom and France begin bombing Egypt to force the reopening of the Suez Canal.
- 1984Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi is assassinated by two Sikh security guards. Riots break out in New Delhi and other cities and nearly 10,000 Sikhs are killed.
- 1998Iraq disarmament crisis begins: Iraq announces it would no longer cooperate with United Nations weapons inspectors.
- 2003Mahathir bin Mohamad resigns as Prime Minister of Malaysia and is replaced by Deputy Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, marking an end to Mahathir’s 22 years in power.
View the complete list of historical events for October 31.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 31 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Conlee, Iemasa Kayumi, Lee Philips, Anita O'Day, Virginia Gibson, Tania Mallet, Crispin Freeman, Poncie Ponce, Fred Grandy, Jun Lana.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 31 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 31, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 1, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1906 – Primo Carnera, Italian boxer and actor (d. 1967); March 4, 1960 – Mikko Kuustonen, Finnish singer-songwriter; November 15, 1937 – Little Willie John, American singer-songwriter (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053