Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of October 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 8, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,682 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Bill Maynard
- 1940Paul Hogan
- 1948Claude Jade
- 1972Kim Myung-min
- 1974Martin Henderson
- 1976Karina Bacchi
- 1977Jamie Marchi
- 1980The Miz
- 1987Yuichi Nakamura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 8.
- 1907Richard Sharpe Shaver, American author and illustrator (d. 1975)
- 1928Bill Maynard, English actor
- 1936Rona Barrett, American journalist and businesswoman
- 1944Ed Kirkpatrick, American baseball player (d. 2010)
- 1945John Betsch, American drummer
- 1946Jon Ekerold, South African motorcycle racer
- 1965Ardal O'Hanlon, Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1968Emily Procter, American actress
- 1982Miloš Pavlović, Serbian race car driver
- 1989Armand Traoré, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 314Roman Emperor Licinius is defeated by his colleague Constantine I at the Battle of Cibalae, and loses his European territories.
- 451At Chalcedon, a city of Bithynia in Asia Minor, the first session of the Council of Chalcedon begins (ends on November 1).
- 1573End of the Spanish siege of Alkmaar, the first Dutch victory in Eighty Years’ War.
- 1806Napoleonic Wars: Forces of the British Empire lay siege to the port of Boulogne in France by using Congreve rockets, invented by Sir William Congreve.
- 1860Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Chilean Navy defeats the Peruvian Navy in the Battle of Angamos, Peruvian Admiral Miguel Grau is killed in the encounter.
- 1918World War I: In the Argonne Forest in France, United States Corporal Alvin C. York kills 28 German soldiers and captures 132, for which he is awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Crucifix Hill occurs just outside Aachen. Capt. Bobbie Brown receives a Medal of Honor for his heroics in this battle.
- 1973Yom Kippur War: Gabi Amir’s armored brigade attacks Egyptian occupied positions on the Israeli side of the Suez Canal, in hope of driving them away. The attack fails, and over 150 Israeli tanks are destroyed.
- 1978Australia’s Ken Warby sets the current world water speed record of 317.60 mph at Blowering Dam, Australia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 8.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 8 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christine Cavanaugh, Jim Bakkum, Monica, Gabriella Ferri, Judith Light, Robert Glasper, Lionel Jeffries, Johnny Cash, Renato Carosone, Jeremy McKinnon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 8 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 8, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1949 – Véronique Sanson, French singer-songwriter and producer; April 23, 1952 – Narada Michael Walden, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer; September 5, 1939 – George Lazenby, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188