Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,712 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Donald Sinden
- 1924Hachiro Kasuga
- 1926Danièle Delorme
- 1952Dennis Stratton
- 1954Scott Bakula
- 1961Ellen Wheeler
- 1967Audie England
- 1971Jason Jones
- 1973Erin Daniels
- 1994Jodelle Ferland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1873Karl Schwarzschild, German physicist and astronomer (d. 1916)
- 1922Fyvush Finkel, American actor
- 1940Gordon J. Humphrey, American soldier, pilot, and politician
- 1945Taiguara, Uruguayan-Brazilian singer-songwriter (d. 1996)
- 1947John Doubleday, English sculptor and painter
- 1954James Fearnley, English accordion player and songwriter (The Pogues and The Nips)
- 1973Erin Daniels, American actress
- 1977Emanuele Belardi, Italian footballer
- 1980Kert Kütt, Estonian footballer
- 2008Bo, American dog of Barack Obama
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238James I of Aragon conquers Valencia and founds the Kingdom of Valencia.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1804Hobart, capital of Tasmania, is founded.
- 1845The eminent and controversial Anglican, John Henry Newman, is received into the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Tom’s Brook: Union cavalrymen in the Shenandoah Valley defeat Confederate forces at Toms Brook, Virginia.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1942Statute of Westminster 1931 formalises Australian autonomy.
- 1945Parade in NYC for Fleet Admiral Nimitz and 13 USN/USMC Medal of Honor recipients
- 2001Second mailing of anthrax letters from Trenton, New Jersey in the 2001 anthrax attacks.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Escobar, Paul Mazursky, Chris Lilley, Brady Corbet, Sonia Manzano, Sally Martin, Sherman Hemsley, Richard Roxburgh, Samuel Fuller, Jamie Theakston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 18, 1961 – Krustyo Lafazanov, Bulgarian actor; November 5, 1959 – Bryan Adams, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor; June 8, 1966 – Doris Pearson, English singer-songwriter and choreographer (Five Star).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050