Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1923. It was the 41st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,335 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,778 days or 32.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1955.
If a dog named Cinch - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cinch will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cinch will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Jason Wingreen
- 1932Robert McBain
- 1933Judy Tyler
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1939John Pilger
- 1944John Entwistle
- 1957Ini Kamoze
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1976Nick Swardson
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1835Camille Saint-Saëns, French composer and conductor (d. 1921)
- 1907Quintin Hogg, Baron Hailsham of St Marylebone, English academic and politician, Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 2001)
- 1915Clifford M. Hardin, American academic and politician, 17th United States Secretary of Agriculture (d. 2010)
- 1931Homer Smith, American football player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1950Reichi Nakaido, Japanese singer and guitarist (RC Succession)
- 1961Julian Bailey, English race car driver and sportscaster
- 1969Darren Britt, Australian rugby player
- 1973Steve Burns, American actor and singer
- 1977Emanuele Belardi, Italian footballer
- 1982Shi Jun, Chinese footballer
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Julio’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The first mention of the Prague astronomical clock.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1936Generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed to Hoover Dam) begin to generate electricity from the Colorado River and transmit it 266 miles to Los Angeles.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
- 2001Second mailing of anthrax letters from Trenton, New Jersey in the 2001 anthrax attacks.
- 2003Mission: Space opens to the public in the Epcot park at Walt Disney World. The opening ceremony included several astronauts from all eras of space exploration.
- 2006North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
- 2012Members of the Pakistani Taliban make a failed attempt to assassinate Malala Yousafzai on her way home from school.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guinevere Turner, Al Pacino, Anita Ekberg, Richard Tee, Ayumi Ishida, Joe Murray, Trish Keenan, Preston Foster, Kenny Burrell, Cayetano.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1923.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1923 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 3, 1924. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 13, 1934. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1923
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 41st Tuesday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 95 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,335 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,778 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,197
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1955
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 3, 1924 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 13, 1934 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1985 – Jon Avila, English-Filipino actor; March 16, 1963 – Kevin Smith, New Zealand actor and singer (d. 2002); September 28, 1967 – Mira Sorvino, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,855