Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,433 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,132 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Thor - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Thor will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Thor will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Irving Cummings
- 1924Hachiro Kasuga
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1955Linwood Boomer
- 1969Steve McQueen
- 1970Jason Butler Harner
- 1973Erin Daniels
- 1976Sam Riegel
- 1979DJ Rashad
- 1992Tyler James Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1796Joseph Bonomi the Younger, English egyptologist and sculptor (d. 1878)
- 1914Edward Andrews, American actor (d. 1985)
- 1933Peter Mansfield, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947France Gall, French singer
- 1954John O'Hurley, American actor
- 1970Kenny Anderson, American basketball player and coach
- 1973Fabio Lione, Italian singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Rhapsody of Fire, Vision Divine, and Labyrinth)
- 1980Kert Kütt, Estonian footballer
- 1981Urška Žolnir, Slovenian martial artist
- 1993Lauren Davis, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238James I of Aragon conquers Valencia and founds the Kingdom of Valencia.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1834Opening of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway, the first public railway on the island of Ireland.
- 1936Generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed to Hoover Dam) begin to generate electricity from the Colorado River and transmit it 266 miles to Los Angeles.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Britain: During a night-time air raid by the German Luftwaffe, St. Paul’s Cathedral in the City of London, England is hit by a bomb.
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1981Abolition of capital punishment in France.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Marsters, Sara Dallin, Ghazala Javed, Adam Rodríguez, Garret Dillahunt, Jenny Miller, Graham Brazier, Chew Chor Meng, Christopher Strauli, Nikola Šarčević.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 9, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1950 – Paresh Rawal, Indian actor, producer, and politician; September 30, 1934 – Anna Kashfi, Indian-American actress (d. 2015); March 23, 1946 – Pepe Lienhard, Swiss singer and bandleader.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163