Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,377 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Lucio - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucio will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lucio will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Dennis Stratton
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1960Maddie Blaustein
- 1967Audie England
- 1970Jason Butler Harner
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan
- 1983Spencer Grammer
- 1992Tyler James Williams
- 1993Sarah Lahbati
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1704Johann Andreas Segner, German mathematician, physicist, and physician (d. 1777)
- 1835Camille Saint-Saëns, French composer and conductor (d. 1921)
- 1892Ivo Andrić, Serbian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1918Bebo Valdés, Cuban-Swedish pianist, composer, and bandleader (d. 2013)
- 1922Fyvush Finkel, American actor
- 1931Antony Booth, English actor
- 1939Nicholas Grimshaw, English architect and academic
- 1950Brian Downing, American baseball player
- 1957Ini Kamoze, Jamaican singer-songwriter
- 1958Mike Singletary, American football player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1831Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first head of state of independent Greece is assassinated.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1970The Khmer Republic is proclaimed in Cambodia.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
- 2006North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Segarini, Jonathan LaPaglia, George Carlin, Robert Lepage, Billy Warlock, Leigh Hamilton, Chiaki Takahashi, Mark Lindsay, Neal McDonough, Christian Antidormi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 9, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1950 – Daniel Auteuil, French actor, director, ad screenwriter; June 26, 1974 – Nicole Saba, Lebanese singer and actress (The 4 Cats); July 1, 1956 – Ulf Larsson, Swedish actor and director (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,105