Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,101 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,121 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Edward Andrews
- 1923Donald Sinden
- 1924Hachiro Kasuga
- 1947France Gall
- 1954Scott Bakula
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1971Jason Jones
- 1994Jodelle Ferland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1918Charles Read, Australian air marshal (d. 2014)
- 1932Robert McBain, English actor and photographer (d. 2004)
- 1966David Cameron, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1967Eddie Guerrero, American wrestler (d. 2005)
- 1969Giles Martin, English songwriter and producer
- 1975Haylie Ecker, Australian violinist (Bond)
- 1976William Alexander, American author and educator
- 1979Alex Greenwald, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Phantom Planet and JJAMZ)
- 1983Andreas Zuber, Austrian race car driver
- 1987Samantha Murray, English tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1804Hobart, capital of Tasmania, is founded.
- 1845The eminent and controversial Anglican, John Henry Newman, is received into the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1873A meeting at the U.S. Naval Academy establishes the U.S. Naval Institute.
- 1900The Cook Islands become a territory of the United Kingdom.
- 1911An accidental bomb explosion in Hankou, Wuhan, China leads to the ultimate fall of the Qing Empire
- 1914World War I: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp, Belgium falls to German troops.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1980Princess Caroline of Monaco divorces Philippe Junot.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Shinoda, David Bisbal, Famke Janssen, Charles Mesure, Robin Askwith, Danny DeVito, Van Williams, Rick Vito, Lepa Brena, Marc Platt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 9, 1926.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1957 – Michael Bailey Smith, American actor; August 16, 1990 – Kōki Uchiyama, Japanese actor; June 23, 1948 – Myles Goodwyn, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (April Wine).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 819