Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,246 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Alastair Sim
- 1922Fyvush Finkel
- 1936Brian Blessed
- 1947France Gall
- 1955Linwood Boomer
- 1963Sheila Kelley
- 1971Jason Jones
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1976Nick Swardson
- 1983Spencer Grammer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1581Claude Gaspard Bachet de Méziriac, French mathematician, poet, and scholar (d. 1638)
- 1837Francis Wayland Parker, American theorist and academic (d. 1902)
- 1908Werner von Haeften, German lieutenant (d. 1944)
- 1922Fyvush Finkel, American actor
- 1928Einojuhani Rautavaara, Finnish composer and educator
- 1933Judy Tyler, American actress (d. 1957)
- 1941Brian Lamb, American broadcaster, founded C-SPAN
- 1976William Alexander, American author and educator
- 1977Brian Roberts, American baseball player
- 1978Nicky Byrne, Irish singer-songwriter and footballer (Westlife)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1514Marriage of Louis XII of France and Mary Tudor.
- 1594The army of the Portuguese Empire is annihilated by the Kingdom of Kandy on Sri Lanka, bringing an end to the Campaign of Danture.
- 1604Supernova 1604, the most recent supernova to be observed in the Milky Way.
- 1900The Cook Islands become a territory of the United Kingdom.
- 1914World War I: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp, Belgium falls to German troops.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1969In Chicago, the United States National Guard is called in for crowd control as demonstrations continue in connection with the trial of the “Chicago Eight” that began on September 24.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
- 2003Mission: Space opens to the public in the Epcot park at Walt Disney World. The opening ceremony included several astronauts from all eras of space exploration.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Bogosian, Marie Fel, David Rovics, Maila Nurmi, Tod Howarth, Betty Marsden, K. C. Martel, Shahid Kapoor, Greg Dulli, Analeigh Tipton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 9, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 28, 1984 – Toshiyuki Toyonaga, Japanese voice actor, actor, and singer-songwriter; August 12, 1950 – Jim Beaver, American actor, director, and screenwriter; October 31, 1937 – Tom Paxton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069