Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,135 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,122 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Lila Kedrova
- 1922Fyvush Finkel
- 1922Olga Guillot
- 1947France Gall
- 1973Erin Daniels
- 1978Nicky Byrne
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
- 1994Jodelle Ferland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1581Claude Gaspard Bachet de Méziriac, French mathematician, poet, and scholar (d. 1638)
- 1757Charles X of France (d. 1836)
- 1926Danièle Delorme, French actress and producer
- 1936Brian Blessed, English actor and game show host
- 1955Linwood Boomer, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1955Peter Saville, English graphic designer and art director
- 1979DJ Rashad, American DJ and producer (d. 2014)
- 1985Chris Jones, Welsh footballer
- 1993Ani Amiraghyan, Armenian tennis player
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan, Filipino actress and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 768Carloman I and Charlemagne are crowned Kings of The Franks.
- 1238James I of Aragon conquers Valencia and founds the Kingdom of Valencia.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1824Slavery is abolished in Costa Rica.
- 1845The eminent and controversial Anglican, John Henry Newman, is received into the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1936Generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed to Hoover Dam) begin to generate electricity from the Colorado River and transmit it 266 miles to Los Angeles.
- 1962Uganda becomes an independent Commonwealth realm.
- 1989An official news agency in the Soviet Union reports the landing of a UFO in Voronezh.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
- 2006North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keiko Fuji, Jennifer Hawkins, Kim Myung-min, Bill Hayes, Ants Eskola, Kyu Sakamoto, James Nesbitt, Giorgia Palmas, Linda Fiorentino, Noel Hogan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 9, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1943 – Phyllis Somerville, American actress; July 9, 1907 – Eddie Dean, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999); November 14, 1906 – Louise Brooks, American actress and dancer (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970