Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1959. It was the 41st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,123 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,708 days or 21.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 783 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1991.
If a dog named Monique - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 338 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Monique will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Monique will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Alastair Sim
- 1940John Lennon
- 1958Al Jourgensen
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1964John Ralston
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1977Yaki Kadafi
- 1978Nicky Byrne
- 1979Chris O'Dowd
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1863Edward Bok, Dutch-American journalist and author (d. 1930)
- 1922Olga Guillot, Cuban-American singer (d. 2010)
- 1938John Sutherland, English journalist, author, and academic
- 1944Nona Hendryx, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Labelle)
- 1950Reichi Nakaido, Japanese singer and guitarist (RC Succession)
- 1967Carling Bassett-Seguso, Canadian tennis player
- 1970Annika Sörenstam, Swedish golfer and architect
- 1970Steve Jablonsky, American composer
- 1977Yaki Kadafi, American rapper and actor (Outlawz) (d. 1996)
- 1979Alex Greenwald, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Phantom Planet and JJAMZ)
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Margie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238James I of Aragon conquers Valencia and founds the Kingdom of Valencia.
- 1635Founder of Rhode Island Roger Williams is banished from the Massachusetts Bay Colony as a religious dissident after he speaks out against punishments for religious offenses and giving away Native American land.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1831Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first head of state of independent Greece is assassinated.
- 1888The Washington Monument officially opens to the general public.
- 1936Generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed to Hoover Dam) begin to generate electricity from the Colorado River and transmit it 266 miles to Los Angeles.
- 1966Vietnam War: Binh Tai Massacre
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masato Nakamura, Fulton Mackay, Jeanette Biedermann, John Alderton, Le1f, Charlotte Arnold, Nigar Jamal, Kate St John, Brian Haner, Ernie Barnes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1959.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1959 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 27, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1932. Your score is -212. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 9th October 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1959
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 41st Friday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 253 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,123 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,708 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 783
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1991
- Age in dog years: 338 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 27, 1984 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1932 (-212)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin (October 12, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1990 – Wesley Singerman, American actor; October 2, 1951 – Sting, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (The Police); July 20, 1945 – John Lodge, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Moody Blues).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,040