Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,483 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,828 days or 16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 592 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 2002.
If a dog named Pulga - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pulga will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pulga will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Olga Guillot
- 1939O. V. Wright
- 1944John Entwistle
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1960Maddie Blaustein
- 1964Guillermo del Toro
- 1969PJ Harvey
- 1975Sean Lennon
- 1979Chris O'Dowd
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1866Emine Nazikedâ Kadınefendi, Russian wife of Mehmed VI (d. 1941)
- 1930Hank Lauricella, American football player, lieutenant, and politician (d. 2014)
- 1935Don McCullin, English photographer and journalist
- 1938Heinz Fischer, Austrian academic and politician, 11th President of Austria
- 1958Al Jourgensen, Cuban-American singer-songwriter and producer (Ministry, Revolting Cocks, Lard, Acid Horse, and PTP)
- 1962Hugh Robertson, English soldier and politician, Minister for Sport and the Olympics
- 1971Jason Jones, American director, producer, and activist
- 1973Fabio Lione, Italian singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Rhapsody of Fire, Vision Divine, and Labyrinth)
- 1979Alex Greenwald, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Phantom Planet and JJAMZ)
- 1993Scotty McCreery, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 768Carloman I and Charlemagne are crowned Kings of The Franks.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1831Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first head of state of independent Greece is assassinated.
- 1845The eminent and controversial Anglican, John Henry Newman, is received into the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1900The Cook Islands become a territory of the United Kingdom.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1969In Chicago, the United States National Guard is called in for crowd control as demonstrations continue in connection with the trial of the “Chicago Eight” that began on September 24.
- 1983Rangoon bombing: Attempted assassination of South Korean President Chun Doo-hwan during an official visit to Rangoon, Burma. Chun survives but the blast kills 17 of his entourage, including four cabinet ministers, and injures 17 others. Four Burmese officials also die in the blast.
- 1986The musical The Phantom of the Opera receives its first performance at Her Majesty’s Theatre in London.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samantha Giles, Malcolm Middleton, Emilíana Torrini, Angerfist, Bruce Mahler, Rena Matsui, Peter Duncan, Luc Besson, Adrianne Frost, Leland Sklar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 9, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cracklin’ Rosie by Neil Diamond as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1948 – Matthew Corbett, English actor, puppeteer, and screenwriter; November 26, 1990 – Rita Ora, Kosovan-English singer-songwriter and actress; November 18, 1939 – Amanda Lear, Hong Kong-French singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,364