Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1970. It was the 41st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,602 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,867 days or 16.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 596 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 2002.
If a dog named Vespa - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vespa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Vespa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1922Fyvush Finkel
- 1924Hachiro Kasuga
- 1950Reichi Nakaido
- 1960Maddie Blaustein
- 1970Park Sang-min
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1983Spencer Grammer
- 1994Jodelle Ferland
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1914Edward Andrews, American actor (d. 1985)
- 1921Michel Boisrond, French director and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1933Peter Mansfield, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1935Don McCullin, English photographer and journalist
- 1955Steve Ovett, English runner and sportscaster
- 1969PJ Harvey, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1977Emanuele Belardi, Italian footballer
- 1981Urška Žolnir, Slovenian martial artist
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan, American actor and producer
- 1983Jang Mi-ran, South Korean weightlifter
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238James I of Aragon conquers Valencia and founds the Kingdom of Valencia.
- 1514Marriage of Louis XII of France and Mary Tudor.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1845The eminent and controversial Anglican, John Henry Newman, is received into the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Tom’s Brook: Union cavalrymen in the Shenandoah Valley defeat Confederate forces at Toms Brook, Virginia.
- 1914World War I: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp, Belgium falls to German troops.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1942The last day of the October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps forces withdraw back across the Matanikau River after destroying most of the Imperial Japanese Army’s 4th Infantry Regiment.
- 1995An Amtrak Sunset Limited train is derailed by saboteurs near Palo Verde, Arizona.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steven Brust, Carolyn Franklin, Paco de Lucía, Ian McLagan, Joanne Catherall, Laura Branigan, Eileen Davidson, Kumar Pallana, Natasha Pyne, Margaret Rutherford.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1970.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1970 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1999. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 17, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cracklin’ Rosie by Neil Diamond as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 9th October 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1970
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 41st Friday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 295 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,602 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,867 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 596
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 2002
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1999 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 17, 1988 (-134)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Cracklin’ Rosie by Neil Diamond (October 10, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1956 – Cherry Jones, American actress; March 16, 1970 – Paul Oscar, Icelandic singer-songwriter; January 30, 1918 – David Opatoshu, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,817