Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of September 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 1, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 244th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,037 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,012 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 407 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 10, 2017.
If a dog named Keiko - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keiko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Keiko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Kostas Paskalis
- 1946Greg Errico
- 1958Armi Aavikko
- 1970Padma Lakshmi
- 1974Yutaka Yamamoto
- 1975Scott Speedman
- 1985Camile Velasco
- 1986Stella Mwangi
- 1990Aisling Loftus
- 1993Ilona Mitrecey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 1.
- 1588Henri, Prince of Condé (d. 1646)
- 1850Jim O'Rourke, American baseball player and manager (d. 1919)
- 1888Andrija Štampar, Croatian physician and scholar (d. 1958)
- 1899Richard Arlen, American actor and singer (d. 1976)
- 1909E. Herbert Norman, Canadian historian and diplomat (d. 1957)
- 1937Ron O'Neal, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1957Duško Ivanović, Montenegrin basketball player and coach
- 1969Henning Berg, Norwegian footballer and manager
- 1974Jhonen Vasquez, American author, illustrator, voice actor, and director
- 1977David Albelda, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1270King Stephen V of Hungary writes his walk to the antiquum castellum near Miholjanec, where the Sword of Attila was recently discovered.
- 1449Tumu Crisis: Mongols capture the Emperor of China.
- 1529The Spanish fort of Sancti Spiritu, the first one built in modern Argentina, is destroyed by natives.
- 1880The army of Mohammad Ayub Khan is routed by the British at the Battle of Kandahar, ending the Second Anglo-Afghan War
- 1905Alberta and Saskatchewan join the Canadian confederation.
- 1961The Eritrean War of Independence officially begins with the shooting of the Ethiopian police by Hamid Idris Awate.
- 1961The first conference of the Non Aligned Countries is held in Belgrade.
- 1972In Reykjavík, Iceland, American Bobby Fischer beats Russian Boris Spassky to become the world chess champion.
- 1981A coup d'état in the Central African Republic overthrows President David Dacko.
- 2004The Beslan school hostage crisis commences when armed terrorists take children and adults hostage in Beslan in North Ossetia, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for September 1.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 1 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raj Kapoor, Hiroko Shimabukuro, Lance Henriksen, Keith Flint, Raven Goodwin, François Feldman, Magdalena Tul, Shondrella Avery, Shashi Kapoor, LE.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 1 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 1, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was St. Elmo’s Fire (Man in Motion) by John Parr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 7, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1971 – Jung Chan, South Korean actor; March 23, 1948 – Penelope Milford, American actress; March 4, 1960 – Mykelti Williamson, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,337