Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of September 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 1, 1997 was a Monday and it was the 244th day of the year 1997. It was the 35th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,026 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,675 days or 7.32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 272 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 10, 2029.
If a dog named Lola Jane - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 114 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lola Jane will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lola Jane will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866James J. Corbett
- 1899Richard Arlen
- 1929Kostas Paskalis
- 1973J.D. Fortune
- 1975R. Kan Albay
- 1980Lara Pulver
- 1980Sean Stewart
- 1981Michael Adamthwaite
- 1988Vaneza Pitynski
- 1989Bill Kaulitz
View the complete list of September 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 1.
- 1588Henri, Prince of Condé (d. 1646)
- 1878J. F. C. Fuller, English general and historian (d. 1966)
- 1906Franz Biebl, German composer and educator (d. 2001)
- 1919Hilda Hänchen, German physicist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1926Gene Colan, American illustrator (d. 2011)
- 1937Allen Jones, English sculptor and painter
- 1965Craig McLachlan, Australian actor and singer
- 1970Vanna, Croatian singer (Electro Team)
- 1971Deuce, Fijian-American wrestler
- 1971Joe Enochs, American soccer player and manager
View the complete list of September 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 462Possible start of first Byzantine indiction cycle.
- 1831The high honor of Order of St. Gregory the Great is established by Pope Gregory XVI of the Vatican State to recognize high support for the Vatican or for the Pope, by a man or a woman, and not necessarily a Roman Catholic.
- 1836Narcissa Whitman, one of the first English-speaking white women to settle west of the Rocky Mountains, arrives at Walla Walla, Washington.
- 1897The Tremont Street Subway in Boston opens, becoming the first underground rapid transit system in North America.
- 1934SMJK Sam Tet is founded by Father Fourgs from the St. Michael Church, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
- 1939The Wound Badge for Wehrmacht, SS, Kriegsmarine, and Luftwaffe soldiers is instituted. The final version of the Iron Cross is also instituted on this date.
- 1951The United States, Australia and New Zealand sign a mutual defense pact, called the ANZUS Treaty.
- 1979The American space probe Pioneer 11 becomes the first spacecraft to visit Saturn when it passes the planet at a distance of 21000 km.
- 1980Major General Chun Doo-hwan becomes President of South Korea, following the resignation of Choi Kyu-hah.
- 1983Cold War: Korean Air Lines Flight 007 is shot down by a Soviet Union jet fighter when the commercial aircraft enters Soviet airspace. All 269 on board die, including Congressman Lawrence McDonald.
View the complete list of September 1 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 1, and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Willow Shields, Philippe Lemaire, Kurtwood Smith, Joey Levine, Takahiro Nishijima, Eric Millegan, Ralph Winter, Linda Evans, Laurie Duncan, Jim Nesbitt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 1 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 1, 1997.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st September 1997 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 1, 1969. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 23, 1998. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,857,972,543. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mo Money Mo Problems by The Notorious B.I.G. featuring Puff Daddy and Mase as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 6, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,906,795 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1997. The estimated number of babies born on 1st September 1997 is 358,649. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,732 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 37,548 times in the year 1997. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 1, 1997. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 244th day of 1997
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 35th Monday of 1997
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 9 days
- Age on next birthday: 22 years old
- Days since birth: 8,026 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,675 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.32 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 272
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 10, 2029
- Age in dog years: 114 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 1, 1969 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 23, 1998 (-140)
- 1997 world population: 5,857,972,543
- Number one song: Mo Money Mo Problems by The Notorious B.I.G. featuring Puff Daddy and Mase (September 6, 1997)
- Babies born in 1997: 130,906,795
- Babies born in 1997 every day: 358,649
- Babies born in 1997 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,732 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 37,548 babies
- Roman numerals: I.IX.MCMXCVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1993 – Philip Wiegratz, German actor; November 18, 1959 – Ulrich Noethen, German actor; August 7, 1971 – Rachel York, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,153