Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 1950 was a Sunday and it was the 253rd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,543 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 831 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Keith - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keith will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Keith will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Johnny Keating
- 1932Bo Goldman
- 1940Roy Ayers
- 1943Daniel Truhitte
- 1948Margaret Trudeau
- 1963Randy Johnson
- 1968Big Daddy Kane
- 1974Ryan Phillippe
- 1985Elyse Levesque
- 1986Ashley Monroe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1924Boyd K. Packer, American educator and religious leader, 26th President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (d. 2015)
- 1924Ted Kluszewski, American baseball player and coach (d. 1988)
- 1934Jim Oberstar, American educator and politician (d. 2014)
- 1941Christopher Hogwood, English harpsichord player and conductor, founded the Academy of Ancient Music (d. 2014)
- 1946Michèle Alliot-Marie, French lawyer and politician, French Minister of Foreign and European Affairs
- 1957Andreï Makine, Russian-French author
- 1980Michelle Alves, Brazilian model
- 1982Javi Varas, Spanish footballer
- 1988Coco Rocha, Canadian model
- 1991Boadu Maxwell Acosty, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 506The bishops of Visigothic Gaul meet in the Council of Agde.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Nathan Hale volunteers to spy for the Continental Army.
- 1823Simón Bolívar is named President of Peru.
- 1898Empress Elisabeth of Austria is assassinated by Luigi Lucheni.
- 1932The New York City Subway’s third competing subway system, the municipally-owned IND, is opened.
- 1937Nine nations attend the Nyon Conference to address international piracy in the Mediterranean Sea.
- 1955The television series Gunsmoke premieres on CBS . It was the second western television series written for adults. The first was the Lone Ranger.
- 1967The people of Gibraltar vote to remain a British dependency rather than becoming part of Spain.
- 2001Antônio da Costa Santos, mayor of Campinas, Brazil is assassinated.
- 2014The first Invictus Games took place at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London.
View the complete list of historical events for September 10.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Lamb, Ewa Sonnet, Gangrel, Elle Macpherson, Robert McBain, Sevinç Erbulak, Sheila Sim, Adam Pascal, Meshell Ndegeocello, Christopher Judge.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 10, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1961 – Dirk Bach, German actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); January 17, 1931 – James Earl Jones, American actor; June 21, 1925 – Maureen Stapleton, American actress (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212