Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 1957 was a Tuesday and it was the 253rd day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,839 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 739 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Hilde Hildebrand
- 1925Roy Brown
- 1940Roy Ayers
- 1943Daniel Truhitte
- 1945Dennis Burkley
- 1950Joe Perry
- 1963Bill Stevenson
- 1972Katarína Hasprová
- 1974Ryan Phillippe
- 1988Coco Rocha
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1890Franz Werfel, Austrian-Bohemian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1945)
- 1897Georges Bataille, French philosopher and author (d. 1962)
- 1930Aino Kukk, Estonian chess player and engineer (d. 2006)
- 1934Charles Kuralt, American journalist (d. 1997)
- 1934Roger Maris, American baseball player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1954Lorely Burt, English politician
- 1956Erick Zonca, French director and producer
- 1970Ménélik, Cameroonian-French rapper
- 1976Matt Morgan, American basketball player, wrestler, and actor
- 1988Coco Rocha, Canadian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509An earthquake known as “The Lesser Judgment Day” hits Constantinople.
- 1561Fourth Battle of Kawanakajima: Takeda Shingen defeats Uesugi Kenshin in the climax of their ongoing conflicts.
- 1570Spanish Jesuit missionaries land in present-day Virginia to establish the short-lived Ajacán Mission.
- 1813The United States defeats the British Fleet at the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812.
- 1932The New York City Subway’s third competing subway system, the municipally-owned IND, is opened.
- 1942World War II: The British Army carries out an amphibious landing on Madagascar to re-launch Allied offensive operations in the Madagascar Campaign.
- 1946While riding a train to Darjeeling, Sister Teresa Bojaxhiu of the Loreto Sisters’ Convent claimed to have heard the call of God, directing her “to leave the convent and help the poor while living among them”. She would become known as Mother Teresa.
- 1974Guinea-Bissau gains independence from Portugal.
- 1987Pope John Paul II starts his 11-day papal visit to Fort Simpson, Canada and afterwards to several southern and western cities in the United States.
- 2001Charles Ingram cheats his way into winning one million pounds on a British version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?.
View the complete list of historical events for September 10.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grady Chapman, Dara Singh, Jonathan Seet, Christian Olde Wolbers, Lauren Hays, Don Johnson, Richard Butler, Adal Ramones, Iggy Azalea, Emma Caulfield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 10, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1967 – Daler Mehndi, Indian singer-songwriter and producer; July 25, 1981 – Mac Lethal, American rapper and producer; January 11, 1956 – Robert Earl Keen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,031