Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of September 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 17, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 261st day of the year 1968. It was the 38th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,741 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,580 days or 18.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 668 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 26, 2000.
If a dog named Matthew - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Matthew will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Matthew will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Jack McDuff
- 1929Pat Crowley
- 1930David Huddleston
- 1951Cassandra Peterson
- 1953Rita Rudner
- 1961Ty Tabor
- 1962Dustin Nguyen
- 1974Austin St. John
- 1983Aiza Seguerra
View the complete list of September 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 17.
- 1630Ranuccio II Farnese, Duke of Parma (d. 1694)
- 1850Guerra Junqueiro, Portuguese journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1923)
- 1917William Grut, Swedish pentathlete (d. 2012)
- 1923Hank Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Drifting Cowboys) (d. 1953)
- 1936Gerald Guralnik, American physicist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1940Sotiris Moustakas, Cypriot-Greek actor (d. 2007)
- 1941Bob Matsui, American lawyer and politician (d. 2005)
- 1946Billy Bonds, English footballer and manager
- 1967Michael Carbajal, American boxer
- 1979Akin Ayodele, American football player
View the complete list of September 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mallory’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Remistus, Roman general (magister militum), is besieged by a Gothic force at Ravenna and later executed in the Palace in Classis, outside the city.
- 1683Antonie van Leeuwenhoek writes a letter to the Royal Society describing “animalcules”: the first known description of protozoa.
- 1778The Treaty of Fort Pitt is signed. It is the first formal treaty between the United States and a Native American tribe (the Lenape or Delaware Indians).
- 1859Joshua A. Norton declares himself “Norton I, Emperor of the United States.”
- 1861Battle of Pavón is fought.
- 1862American Civil War: The Allegheny Arsenal explosion results in the single largest civilian disaster during the war.
- 1908The Wright Flyer flown by Orville Wright, with Lieutenant Thomas Selfridge as passenger, crashes, killing Selfridge. He becomes the first airplane fatality.
- 1939World War II: German submarine U-29 sinks the British aircraft carrier HMS Courageous.
- 1948The Lehi (also known as the Stern gang) assassinates Count Folke Bernadotte, who was appointed by the United Nations to mediate between the Arab nations and Israel.
- 1983Vanessa Williams becomes the first black Miss America.
View the complete list of September 17 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 17, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Starrett, Lena Söderberg, John D'Aquino, Isabella Rossellini, Birgit Nilsson, Jimmy Fontana, Billy Currington, Magaly Solier, Kaori Natori, Chloe Marshall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 17 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 17, 1968.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th September 1968 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 9, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 20, 1983. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Harper Valley PTA by Jeannie C. Riley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 21, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 17th September 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 17, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 261st day of 1968
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 38th Tuesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 347 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,741 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,580 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 668
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 26, 2000
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 9, 1966 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 20, 1983 (-130)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Harper Valley PTA by Jeannie C. Riley (September 21, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.IX.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1964 – Todd Barry, American comedian and actor; September 16, 1954 – Frank Reed, American singer-songwriter (The Chi-Lites) (d. 2014); March 3, 1950 – Tim Kazurinsky, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,082