Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1976 was a Thursday and it was the 267th day of the year 1976. It was the 39th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,826 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,275 days or 14.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 536 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 1, 2008.
If a dog named Reka - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Reka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Mickey Rooney
- 1929Wally Whyton
- 1972Shim Eun-ha
- 1978Anthony Mackie
- 1978Keri Lynn Pratt
- 1978Worm Miller
- 1981Natalie Horler
- 1987Trinidad James
- 1990Çağatay Ulusoy
- 1996Lee Hi
View the complete list of September 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1880John Boyd Orr, 1st Baron Boyd-Orr, Scottish biologist, physician, and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971)
- 1907Duarte Nuno, Duke of Braganza (d. 1976)
- 1923Vello Helk, Estonian-Danish historian and author (d. 2014)
- 1940Michel Temer, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 25th Vice President of Brazil
- 1966LisaRaye McCoy-Misick, American actress and fashion designer
- 1969Donald Audette, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1972Ana Marie Cox, American author and blogger
- 1973Vangelis Krios, Greek footballer and coach
- 1977Matthieu Descoteaux, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1991Key, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Shinee and Toheart)
View the complete list of September 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Clinton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1409Battle of Kherlen, the second significant victory over Ming dynasty China by the Mongols since 1368.
- 1641The Merchant Royal, carrying a treasure worth over a billion US dollars, is lost at sea off Land’s End.
- 1642First commencement exercises occur at Harvard College.
- 1779American Revolution: John Paul Jones on board the USS Bonhomme Richard wins the Battle of Flamborough Head.
- 1911Pilot Earle Ovington makes the first official airmail delivery in America under the authority of the United States Post Office Department
- 1943World War II: The Nazi puppet state the Italian Social Republic is founded.
- 1980Bob Marley plays what would be his last concert in Pittsburgh.
- 1999NASA announces that it has lost contact with the Mars Climate Orbiter.
- 2004Over 3,000 people die in Haiti after Hurricane Jeanne produces massive flooding and mudslides.
- 2015On Washington, D.C., Pope Francis canonized Father Junipero Serra as a saint.
View the complete list of September 23 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eden Ahbez, Karl Mantzius, Per Gessle, Penny Bae Bridges, Mitch English, Aaron Gillespie, Louis Johnson, James L. Brooks, Mónica Santa María, Dan Murphy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 23, 1976.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd September 1976 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 1, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 17, 1964. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 25, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1325. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd September 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 23, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 1976
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 39th Thursday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 245 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,826 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,275 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 536
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 1, 2008
- Age in dog years: 192 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: September 1, 1976 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 17, 1964 (-135)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry (September 25, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IX.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1939 – Andrée Champagne, Canadian actress and politician; October 15, 1984 – Miri Hanai, Japanese model; September 18, 1974 – Artūrs Skrastiņš, Latvian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,143