Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 1985 was a Tuesday and it was the 267th day of the year 1985. It was the 39th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,491 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,164 days or 11.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 423 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 2, 2017.
If a dog named Nayna - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nayna will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nayna will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922John Moffatt
- 1927Arthur Malet
- 1932Dominique Michel
- 1957Tod Howarth
- 1958Kevin Sorbo
- 1961Luc Picard
- 1979Casey Johnson
- 1979Justin Bruening
- 1985Jessica Lucas
- 1988Kyle Sullivan
View the complete list of September 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 1564William Adams, English sailor and navigator (d. 1620)
- 1667Jean-Louis Lully, French composer (d. 1688)
- 1878Charles-Ferdinand Ramuz, Swiss author and poet (d. 1947)
- 1910Jean Servais, Belgian-French actor (d. 1976)
- 1912Don Porter, American actor (d. 1997)
- 1924Nina Bocharova, Ukrainian gymnast
- 1934Bernard Nevill, English painter, designer, and academic
- 1962Mike Phelan, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1979Georgios Georgiou, German-Greek footballer
- 1987Gürhan Gürsoy, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of September 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Logan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674Second Tantrik Coronation of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
- 1780Benedict Arnold flees to British Army lines when the arrest of British Major John André exposes Arnold’s plot to surrender West Point.
- 1873Establishment of “Satyashodhak Samaj”, (Truth-seeker Movement) at Pune, Maharashtra, India by Mahatma Jyotirao Phule.
- 1960USS Enterprise, the world’s first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, is launched.
- 196860 Minutes debuts on CBS.
- 1968Swaziland joins the United Nations.
- 1979CompuServe launches the first consumer internet service, which features the first public electronic mail service.
- 2007Between 30,000 and 100,000 people take part in anti-government protests in Yangon, Burma, the largest in 20 years.
- 2013A 7.7-magnitude earthquake strikes southern Pakistan, killing more than 327 people.
- 2014The Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM), a Mars orbiter launched into Earth orbit by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), successfully inserted into orbit of Mars.
View the complete list of September 24 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Sorbo, Geraldine McEwan, Kōji Kikkawa, Alexander Skarsgård, Tim Burton, Kristen Wilson, Eric Allan Kramer, Redman, Lars Hanson, Chad Brown.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 24, 1985.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th September 1985 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 5, 2004. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 9, 1966. Your score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money for Nothing by Dire Straits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 28, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 24th September 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 24, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 1985
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 39th Tuesday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 293 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,491 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,164 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 423
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 2, 2017
- Age in dog years: 173 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 5, 2004 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 9, 1966 (-119)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Money for Nothing by Dire Straits (September 28, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.IX.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1976 – Yo Hitoto, Japanese singer; January 1, 1975 – Sonali Bendre, Indian model and actress; June 9, 1973 – Frédéric Choffat, Swiss director, producer, and cinematographer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,138