Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of September 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 25, 1985 was a Wednesday and it was the 268th day of the year 1985. It was the 39th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,533 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,178 days or 11.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 425 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 3, 2017.
If a dog named Todd - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Todd will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Todd will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Elsa Aguirre
- 1933Brian Murphy
- 1936Ileana Sararoiu
- 1942Robert Miano
- 1963Mikael Persbrandt
- 1963Tate Donovan
- 1965Saffron Henderson
- 1975Daniel Hyde
- 1984Annabelle Wallis
View the complete list of September 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 25.
- 1738Nicholas Van Dyke, American lawyer and politician, 7th Governor of Delaware (d. 1789)
- 1862Léon Boëllmann, French organist and composer (d. 1897)
- 1897William Faulkner, American author, poet, and screenwriter, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1962)
- 1917Johnny Sain, American baseball player and coach (d. 2006)
- 1921Rob Muldoon, New Zealand sergeant, accountant, and politician, 31st Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1992)
- 1929Barbara Walters, American journalist, producer, and author
- 1947Cecil Womack, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Valentinos and Womack & Womack) (d. 2013)
- 1957Ian Reddington, English actor
- 1965Rafael Martín Vázquez, Spanish footballer and coach
- 1986Heidi El Tabakh, Egyptian-Canadian tennis player
View the complete list of September 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bertha’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804The Teton Sioux (a subdivision of the Lakota) demand one of the boats from the Lewis and Clark Expedition as a toll for allowing the expedition to move further upriver.
- 1890The United States Congress establishes Sequoia National Park.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: The Chinese Eighth Route Army gains a minor, but morale-boosting victory in the Battle of Pingxingguan.
- 1956TAT-1, the first submarine transatlantic telephone cable system, is inaugurated.
- 1962The North Yemen Civil War begins when Abdullah al-Sallal dethrones the newly crowned Imam al-Badr and declares Yemen a republic under his presidency.
- 1970Ceasefire between Jordan and the Fedayeen ends fighting triggered by four hijackings on September 6 and 9.
- 1978PSA Flight 182, a Boeing 727, collides in mid-air with a Cessna 172 and crashes in San Diego, killing 144 people.
- 1981Belize joins the United Nations.
- 1983Maze Prison escape: Thirty-eight republican prisoners, armed with six handguns, hijack a prison meals lorry and smash their way out of the Maze prison. It is the largest prison escape since World War II and in British history.
- 2002The Vitim event, a possible bolide impact, occurs in Siberia, Russia.
View the complete list of September 25 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 25, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Hurst, Eddie Constantine, James Young, Bulle Ogier, Ken Swofford, Patricia Kaas, Donna D'Errico, Wayne Duvall, Kaye Ballard, Nicholas Turturro.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 25 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 25, 1985.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th September 1985 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1958. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1965. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money for Nothing by Dire Straits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 28, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 25th September 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 25, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 268th day of 1985
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 39th Wednesday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 251 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,533 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,178 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 425
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 3, 2017
- Age in dog years: 173 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1958 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1965 (-131)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Money for Nothing by Dire Straits (September 28, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.IX.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1984 – Joe Trohman, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fall Out Boy, The Damned Things, and Arma Angelus); September 4, 1982 – Whitney Cummings, American comedian, actress, producer, and screenwriter; October 12, 1953 – David Threlfall, English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127