Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of September 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 26, 1948 was a Sunday and it was the 270th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,138 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 851 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Gladys Brockwell
- 1922Takis Miliadis
- 1928Bob Van der Veken
- 1961Charlotte Fich
- 1966Jillian Reynolds
- 1970Sheri Moon Zombie
- 1972Ras Kass
- 1973Marty Casey
- 1981Ayumi Tsunematsu
- 1991Alma Jodorowsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 26.
- 1886Archibald Hill, English physiologist, academic, and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1977)
- 1932Joyce Jameson, American actress (d. 1987)
- 1954Craig Chaquico, American guitarist (Jefferson Starship)
- 1961Marianne Mikko, Estonian journalist and politician
- 1972Ras Kass, American rapper, producer, and actor (The Hrsmn)
- 1975Chiara Schoras, German actress
- 1976Michael Ballack, German footballer
- 1980Brooks Orpik, American ice hockey player
- 1981Ayumi Tsunematsu, Japanese voice actress
- 1988Mark Simpson, English clarinet player and composer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1212Golden Bull of Sicily is issued to confirm the hereditary royal title in Bohemia for the Přemyslid dynasty.
- 1687The Parthenon in Athens is partially destroyed by an explosion caused by the bombing from Venetian forces led by Morosini who are besieging the Ottoman Turks stationed in Athens.
- 1914The United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is established by the Federal Trade Commission Act.
- 1933Ten convicts escape from the Indiana State Prison with guns smuggled into the prison by bank robber John Dillinger
- 1950Indonesia is admitted to the United Nations.
- 1983Soviet nuclear false alarm incident: Military officer Stanislav Petrov identifies a report of an incoming nuclear missile as a computer error and not an American first strike.
- 1997An earthquake strikes the Italian regions of Umbria and the Marche, causing part of the Basilica of St. Francis at Assisi to collapse.
- 2008Swiss pilot and inventor Yves Rossy becomes first person to fly a jet engine-powered wing across the English Channel.
- 2010Scottish aid worker Linda Norgrove and three Afghan colleagues are kidnapped by members of the Taliban in the Kunar Province of eastern Afghanistan.
- 2014A mass kidnapping occurs in Iguala, Mexico.
View the complete list of historical events for September 26.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 26 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Muriel George, Han Seung-yeon, Tim Vine, Carmen Miranda, Terrence Howard, Mahalia Jackson, Charles Fambrough, Liam McIntyre, James Hetfield, J. Alexander.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 26 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 26, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1969 – Beyazıt Öztürk, Turkish comedian, actor, and talk show host; September 16, 1984 – Katie Melua, Georgian-English singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 15, 1924 – Mark Lenard, American actor (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035