Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 271st day of the year 2002. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,522 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,174 days or 5.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 6, 2034.
If a dog named Clementine - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clementine will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Clementine will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Tuli Kupferberg
- 1925Frank Latimore
- 1928Koko Taylor
- 1964Laura Cerón
- 1969Éric Lapointe
- 1969Manuel Benitez
- 1973Jori Hulkkonen
- 1979Bam Margera
- 1982Nolwenn Leroy
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1934Janet Munro, English actress and singer (d. 1972)
- 1941Edmund Stoiber, German lawyer and politician, Minister President of Bavaria
- 1942Marshall Bell, American actor
- 1946Tom Bower, English journalist and author
- 1950John Sayles, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1969Masafumi Ōura, Japanese volleyball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1977Pak Se-ri, South Korean golfer
- 1986Meskerem Legesse, Ethiopian runner (d. 2013)
- 1990Phoenix Battye, Australian rugby player
- 1993Jodie Williams, English sprinter
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joann’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365Roman usurper Procopius bribes two legions passing by Constantinople, and proclaims himself Roman emperor.
- 1542Navigator Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo of Portugal arrives at what is now San Diego, United States.
- 1779American Revolution: Samuel Huntington is elected President of the Continental Congress, succeeding John Jay.
- 1787The newly completed United States Constitution is voted on by the U.S. Congress to be sent to the state legislatures for approval.
- 1924First round-the-world flight completed.
- 1944Soviet Army troops liberate Klooga concentration camp in Klooga, Estonia.
- 1962The Paddington tram depot fire destroys 65 trams in Brisbane, Australia.
- 1995Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat sign the Interim Agreement on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- 2009The military junta leading Guinea, headed by Captain Moussa Dadis Camara, raped, killed, and wounded protesters during a protest rally in a stadium called Stade du 28 Septembre.
- 2012A Dornier Do 228 light aircraft crashes on the outskirts of the Nepalese capital of Kathmandu, killing 19 people.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vince Bell, Jeff Probst, Dave Gahan, Gordon Pinsent, Masahiro Inoue, Brendan Sexton III, Dana International, Peg Murray, Fetty Wap, Bart Van den Bossche.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 2002 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 15, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1986. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 28, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 28th September 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 2002
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 53 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,522 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,174 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 221
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2034
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 15, 1997 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1986 (-181)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland (September 28, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1966 – Dino Cazares, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Fear Factory, Asesino, and Divine Heresy); August 1, 1960 – Suzi Gardner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (L7); April 20, 1913 – Mimis Fotopoulos, Greek actor and poet (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,071