Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 271st day of the year 2002. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,692 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,231 days or 6.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 6, 2034.
If a dog named Kahlya - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kahlya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kahlya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Pedro de Cordoba
- 1914Maria Franziska von Trapp
- 1916Peter Finch
- 1932Víctor Jara
- 1933Johnny "Country" Mathis
- 1949Jim Henshaw
- 1957C. J. Chenier
- 1965Christopher Evan Welch
- 1979Bam Margera
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 616Javanshir, Albanian king (d. 680)
- 1681Johann Mattheson, German composer, lexicographer, and diplomat (d. 1764)
- 1852Isis Pogson, British astronomer and meteorologist (d. 1945)
- 1905Max Schmeling, German boxer (d. 2005)
- 1933Johnny “Country” Mathis, American singer-songwriter (Jimmy & Johnny) (d. 2011)
- 1941Edmund Stoiber, German lawyer and politician, Minister President of Bavaria
- 1950Laurie Lewis, American singer and fiddler
- 1961Helen Grant, English lawyer and politician, Minister for Sport and the Olympics
- 1968Mika Häkkinen, Finnish race car driver
- 1973Jori Hulkkonen, Finnish DJ and producer
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IHGEOEVDQSLU? Check your answers here: Unscramble words IHGEOEVDQSLU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365Roman usurper Procopius bribes two legions passing by Constantinople, and proclaims himself Roman emperor.
- 1066William the Conqueror invades England beginning the Norman conquest of England.
- 1844Oscar I of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1868Battle of Alcolea causes Queen Isabella II of Spain to flee to France.
- 1885Riots break out in Montreal to protest against compulsory smallpox vaccination.
- 1958France ratifies a new Constitution of France; the French Fifth Republic is then formed upon the formal adoption of the new constitution on October 4. Guinea rejects the new constitution, voting for independence instead.
- 1994The cruise ferry MS Estonia sinks in Baltic Sea, killing 852 people.
- 1995Bob Denard and a group of mercenaries take the islands of Comoros in a coup.
- 1996Former president of Afghanistan Mohammad Najibullah is tortured and brutally murdered by the Taliban.
- 2012A Dornier Do 228 light aircraft crashes on the outskirts of the Nepalese capital of Kathmandu, killing 19 people.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caroline Corinth, Reed Diamond, David Keith, Leszek Drogosz, Tony Curran, Albert Brooks, Kristin Eubanks, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Samantha Womack, Linus Roache.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 2002 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 15, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1986. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 28, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 28th September 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 2002
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 248 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,692 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,231 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 226
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2034
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 15, 1997 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1986 (-181)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland (September 28, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1959 – Juan J. Campanella, Argentinian director, producer, and screenwriter; August 4, 1975 – Andy Hallett, American actor and singer (d. 2009); March 12, 1917 – Googie Withers, Indian-Australian actress (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,009