Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 271st day of the year 2002. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,845 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,282 days or 6.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 232 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 6, 2034.
If a dog named Okey - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Okey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Okey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Arnold Stang
- 1929Lata Mangeshkar
- 1934Brigitte Bardot
- 1946Jeffrey Jones
- 1949Jim Henshaw
- 1961Gregory Jbara
- 1969Manuel Benitez
- 1969Minayo Watanabe
- 1971A. J. Croce
- 1972John Light
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1861Amélie of Orléans (d. 1951)
- 1878Joseph Ruddy, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1962)
- 1899Alice de Janzé, American-Kenyan heiress (d. 1941)
- 1938Ben E. King, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Drifters) (d. 2015)
- 1959Steve Hytner, American actor and producer
- 1965Christopher Evan Welch, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1977Ireneusz Marcinkowski, Polish footballer
- 1978Bushido, German rapper and producer
- 1983John Schwalger, New Zealand rugby player
- 1985Shindong, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Super Junior)
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dianna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1538Ottoman–Venetian War: The Ottoman Navy scores a decisive victory over a Holy League fleet in the Battle of Preveza.
- 1791France becomes the first country to emancipate its Jewish population.
- 1867Toronto becomes the capital of Ontario, having also been the capital of Ontario’s predecessors since 1796.
- 1871Brazilian Parliament passes the Law of the Free Womb, granting freedom to all new children born to slaves, the first major step in the eradication of slavery in Brazil.
- 1912Corporal Frank S. Scott of the United States Army becomes the first enlisted man to die in an airplane crash. He and pilot Lt. Lewis C. Rockwell are killed in the crash of an Army Wright Model B at College Park, Maryland.
- 1958France ratifies a new Constitution of France; the French Fifth Republic is then formed upon the formal adoption of the new constitution on October 4. Guinea rejects the new constitution, voting for independence instead.
- 1962The Paddington tram depot fire destroys 65 trams in Brisbane, Australia.
- 1994The cruise ferry MS Estonia sinks in Baltic Sea, killing 852 people.
- 1995Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat sign the Interim Agreement on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- 2006Suvarnabhumi Airport opens in Amphoe Bang Phli, Samut Prakan Province from Don Mueang International Airport after the older airport ceased international commercial flights.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Agathonas Iakovidis, Ryan Stiles, Elliphant, Maggie Wheeler, Sharni Vinson, Joe Trohman, Mark Spoelstra, Wesley Singerman, Kristen Wiig, Michelle Collins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 2002 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 15, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1986. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 28, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 28th September 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 2002
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 95 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,845 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,282 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 232
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2034
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 15, 1997 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1986 (-181)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland (September 28, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1966 – Elise Neal, American actress and producer; June 10, 1959 – Tim Van Patten, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 9, 1912 – Ginette Leclerc, French actress (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,058