Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of September 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 4, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 248th day of the year 1980. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 162 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,082 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,694 days or 12.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 477 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 13, 2012.
If a dog named Cobi - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cobi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cobi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Naima Wifstrand
- 1932Dinsdale Landen
- 1949Darryl Cotton
- 1968John DiMaggio
- 1975Dave Salmoni
- 1976Katreeya English
- 1979Kristina Krepela
- 1979MC Mong
- 1982Sarah Solemani
- 1990Azim Rizk
View the complete list of September 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 4.
- 1850Luigi Cadorna, Italian field marshal (d. 1928)
- 1891Fritz Todt, German engineer and politician (d. 1942)
- 1913Mickey Cohen, American mob boss (d. 1976)
- 1922Per Olof Sundman, Swedish author and politician (d. 1992)
- 1969Ramon Dekkers, Dutch kick-boxer and mixed martial artist (d. 2013)
- 1974Carmit Bachar, American singer, dancer, and actress (The Pussycat Dolls)
- 1979MC Mong, South Korean rapper, producer, and actor
- 1980Hitomi Shimatani, Japanese singer
- 1985Ri Kwang-chon, North Korean footballer
- 1990Jonny Lomax, English rugby player
View the complete list of September 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 476Romulus Augustulus, last emperor of the Western Roman Empire, is deposed when Odoacer proclaims himself “King of Italy”, thus ending the Western Roman Empire.
- 1870Emperor Napoleon III of France is deposed and the Third Republic is declared.
- 1939World War II: A Bristol Blenheim is the first British aircraft to cross the German coast following the declaration of war and German ships are bombed.
- 1944World War II: The British 11th Armoured Division liberates the Belgian city of Antwerp.
- 1967Vietnam War: Operation Swift begins when U.S. Marines engage the North Vietnamese in battle in the Que Son Valley.
- 1971Alaska Airlines Flight 1866 crashes near Juneau, Alaska, killing all 111 people on board.
- 1975The Sinai Interim Agreement relating to the Arab–Israeli conflict is signed.
- 1996War on Drugs: Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) attack a military base in Guaviare, starting three weeks of guerrilla warfare in which at least 130 Colombians are killed.
- 2001Tokyo DisneySea opens to the public as part of the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan.
- 2007Three terrorists suspected to be a part of Al-Qaeda are arrested in Germany after allegedly planning attacks on both the Frankfurt International airport and US military installations.
View the complete list of September 4 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 4, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maurice Cloche, Martha Hunt, Héctor Arredondo, Jack Whitehall, John Heyer, Dean Martin, Telangana Shakuntala, Sean Hayes, Kenny Baker, Alia Shawkat.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 4 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 4, 1980.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th September 1980 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 12, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. Your incompatibility score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Upside Down by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 6, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 700. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 4th September 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 4, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 248th day of 1980
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 162 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,082 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,694 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 477
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 13, 2012
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 12, 1952 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (-158)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Upside Down by Diana Ross (September 6, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 12, 1934 – Ann Flood, American actress; November 7, 1996 – Lorde, New Zealand singer-songwriter; March 29, 1911 – Tito Arévalo, Filipino actor and composer (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,080