Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1941 was a Monday and it was the 251st day of the year 1941. It was the 36th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,564 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,521 days or 26.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 967 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 1973.
If a dog named Korbin - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Korbin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Korbin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Henry Wilcoxon
- 1945Ron "Pigpen" McKernan
- 1946Ronnie Burns
- 1955Julian Richings
- 1956Fad Gadget
- 1958Michael Lardie
- 1966Carola Häggkvist
- 1966Peter Furler
- 1971Khalid Gonçalves
- 1980Slim Thug
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1588Marin Mersenne, French mathematician, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1648)
- 1931John Garrett, English soldier and politician (d. 2007)
- 1933Paul M. Fleiss, American pediatrician and author (d. 2014)
- 1953Stein-Erik Olsen, Norwegian guitarist
- 1962Christopher Klim, American physicist and author
- 1963Hitoshi Matsumoto, Japanese comedian and actor
- 1967Eerik-Niiles Kross, Estonian politician and diplomat
- 1974Braulio Luna, Mexican footballer
- 1980Teruyuki Moniwa, Japanese footballer
- 1983Kate Beaton, Canadian cartoonist
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bryson’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1756French and Indian War: Kittanning Expedition.
- 1888In Spain, the first travel of Isaac Peral’s submarine, was the first practical submarine ever made.
- 1892The Pledge of Allegiance is first recited.
- 1914World War I: Private Thomas Highgate becomes the first British soldier to be executed for desertion during the war.
- 1933Ghazi bin Faisal became King of Iraq.
- 1934Off the New Jersey coast, a fire aboard the passenger liner SS Morro Castle kills 135 people.
- 1941World War II: Siege of Leningrad begins. German forces begin a siege against the Soviet Union’s second-largest city, Leningrad.
- 1943World War II: United States General Dwight D. Eisenhower publicly announces the Allied armistice with Italy.
- 1966The Severn Bridge is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II.
- 2005Two EMERCOM Il-76 aircraft land at a disaster aid staging area at Little Rock Air Force Base; the first time Russia has flown such a mission to North America.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maki Nishiyama, Crystal Waters, Bess Armstrong, Dylan Patton, John Corbett, Kristen Stewart, Dennis DeYoung, Akiko Yajima, Lord Infamous, Forrest Compton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1941.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1941 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 6, 1928. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1941
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 36th Monday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 291 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,564 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,521 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 967
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 1973
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1942 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 6, 1928 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1957 – Ofra Haza, Israeli singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2000); June 23, 1989 – Marielle Jaffe, American model and actress; August 13, 1925 – Benny Bailey, American trumpet player, songwriter, and producer (Kenny Clarke/Francy Boland Big Band) (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,818