Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 251st day of the year 1945. It was the 36th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,041 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,014 days or 24.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 916 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 1977.
If a dog named Gurtie - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gurtie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gurtie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ninon Vallin
- 1904Tzavalas Karousos
- 1922Royston Tickner
- 1947Benjamin Orr
- 1959Daler Nazarov
- 1960Aimee Mann
- 1962Jay Ziskrout
- 1962Thomas Kretschmann
- 1963Hitoshi Matsumoto
- 1977Nate Corddry
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1749Yolande de Polastron, French educator (d. 1793)
- 1894John Samuel Bourque, Canadian soldier and politician (d. 1974)
- 1925Jacqueline Ceballos, American activist, founded the Veteran Feminists of America
- 1943Adelaide C. Eckardt, American academic and politician
- 1944Peter Bellamy, English singer-songwriter (The Young Tradition) (d. 1991)
- 1951Nikos Karvelas, Greek singer-songwriter and producer
- 1956Maurice Cheeks, American basketball player and coach
- 1962Linda Bennett, English-Icelandic fashion designer, founded L.K.Bennett
- 1971Lachlan Murdoch, English-Australian businessman
- 1980Slim Thug, American rapper and actor (Boss Hogg Outlawz)
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tamara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1253Pope Innocent IV canonised Stanisław of Szczepanów, killed by king Bolesław II.
- 1756French and Indian War: Kittanning Expedition.
- 1831November Uprising: Battle of Warsaw ends, effectively ending the Insurrection.
- 1883The Northern Pacific Railway (reporting mark NP) was completed in a ceremony at Gold Creek, Montana. Former president Ulysses S. Grant drove in the final “golden spike” in an event attended by rail and political luminaries.
- 19303M begins marketing Scotch transparent tape.
- 1944World War II: Menton is liberated from Germany.
- 1952The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation makes its first televised broadcast on the second escape of the Boyd Gang.
- 1960In Huntsville, Alabama, US President Dwight D. Eisenhower formally dedicates the Marshall Space Flight Center (NASA had already activated the facility on July 1).
- 1971In Washington, D.C., the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is inaugurated, with the opening feature being the premiere of Leonard Bernstein’s Mass.
- 2013Eleven people are killed in a train collision in Iași County, Romania.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Griff Rhys Jones, Laurie Duncan, Topi Sorsakoski, Ann Jillian, Maria McKee, Donald Madden, Nick Giannopoulos, Eli Kim, Stirling Silliphant, Enzo Jannacci.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1945.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1945 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 13, 1957. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1959. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1945
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 36th Saturday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,041 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,014 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 916
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 1977
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 13, 1957 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1959 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1942 – Hugh McCracken, American guitarist and producer (d. 2013); September 20, 1957 – Michael Hurst, New Zealand actor and director; September 25, 1952 – Christopher Reeve, American actor, producer, and activist (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876