Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 251st day of the year 1970. It was the 36th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,693 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,898 days or 16.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 599 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 2002.
If a dog named Jadu - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jadu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jadu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Peter Sellers
- 1926Bhupen Hazarika
- 1930Mario Adorf
- 1932Patsy Cline
- 1933Asha Bhosle
- 1945Ron "Pigpen" McKernan
- 1958Michael Lardie
- 1959Carmen Campagne
- 1985Yendi Phillips
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1873Alfred Jarry, French author and playwright (d. 1907)
- 1907William Wentworth, Australian economist and politician, 11th Australian Minister for Human Services (d. 2003)
- 1930Nguyen Cao Ky, Vietnamese general and politician, 16th Prime Minister of the Republic of Vietnam (d. 2011)
- 1938Sam Nunn, American lawyer and politician
- 1943Adelaide C. Eckardt, American academic and politician
- 1945Vinko Puljić, Croatian cardinal
- 1962Sergio Casal, Spanish tennis player
- 1972Phil Laak, Irish-American poker player
- 1976Sarah Kucserka, American screenwriter and producer
- 1987Asaya Kimijima, Japanese model and actor
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1100Election of Antipope Theodoric.
- 1253Pope Innocent IV canonised Stanisław of Szczepanów, killed by king Bolesław II.
- 1612The foundation day in São Luís, Maranhão, Brazil.
- 1727A barn fire during a puppet show in the village of Burwell in Cambridgeshire, England kills 78 people, many of whom are children.
- 1914World War I: Private Thomas Highgate becomes the first British soldier to be executed for desertion during the war.
- 1923Honda Point disaster: Nine US Navy destroyers run aground off the California coast. Seven are lost, and twenty-three sailors killed.
- 19303M begins marketing Scotch transparent tape.
- 1934Off the New Jersey coast, a fire aboard the passenger liner SS Morro Castle kills 135 people.
- 1935US Senator from Louisiana Huey Long, nicknamed “Kingfish”, is fatally shot in the Louisiana State Capitol building.
- 1944World War II: Menton is liberated from Germany.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jackie Mason, Michel Courtemanche, Heath Ledger, Brian Dunkleman, Ronnie Carroll, Ai Orikasa, Fran Lebowitz, Jimmy Fortune, Daniel Lavoie, Elsie de Wolfe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1970.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1970 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 17, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was War by Edwin Starr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 12, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1970
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 36th Tuesday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 204 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,693 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,898 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 599
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 2002
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 17, 1966 (-170)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: War by Edwin Starr (September 12, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1969 – Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Puerto Rican screenwriter and producer; July 21, 1992 – Jessica Barden, English actress; June 30, 1906 – Anthony Mann, American actor and director (d. 1967).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,829