Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1974 was a Sunday and it was the 251st day of the year 1974. It was the 36th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,205 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,402 days or 14.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 2006.
If a dog named Yardley - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yardley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yardley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Tzavalas Karousos
- 1915Frank Cady
- 1933Eric Salzman
- 1945Kelly Groucutt
- 1957Heather Thomas
- 1962Thomas Kretschmann
- 1963Hitoshi Matsumoto
- 1964Joachim Nielsen
- 1975Larenz Tate
- 1981Jonathan Taylor Thomas
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1380Bernardino of Siena, Italian priest, missionary, and saint (d. 1444)
- 1474Ludovico Ariosto, Italian playwright and poet (d. 1533)
- 1933Michael Frayn, English author and playwright
- 1934Peter Maxwell Davies, English composer and conductor
- 1954Anne Diamond, English journalist
- 1965Darlene Zschech, Australian singer-songwriter and pastor
- 1978Angela Rawlings, Canadian-American author and poet
- 1983Lewis Roberts-Thomson, Australian footballer
- 1987Wiz Khalifa, American rapper and actor
- 1990Tokelo Rantie, South African footballer
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1253Pope Innocent IV canonised Stanisław of Szczepanów, killed by king Bolesław II.
- 1756French and Indian War: Kittanning Expedition.
- 1831November Uprising: Battle of Warsaw ends, effectively ending the Insurrection.
- 1860The steamship Lady Elgin sinks on Lake Michigan, with the loss of around 300 lives.
- 1914World War I: Private Thomas Highgate becomes the first British soldier to be executed for desertion during the war.
- 1923Honda Point disaster: Nine US Navy destroyers run aground off the California coast. Seven are lost, and twenty-three sailors killed.
- 1926Germany is admitted to the League of Nations.
- 1934Off the New Jersey coast, a fire aboard the passenger liner SS Morro Castle kills 135 people.
- 1978Black Friday, a massacre by soldiers against protesters in Tehran, provoked 88 deaths, it marks the beginning of the end of the monarchy in Iran
- 2005Two EMERCOM Il-76 aircraft land at a disaster aid staging area at Little Rock Air Force Base; the first time Russia has flown such a mission to North America.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ellary Porterfield, Reema Major, Bob Papenbrook, Ryoji Morimoto, John Lombardo, Bob Casale, Nektaria Karantzi, Maggie Lawson, Chad Brown, Katherine DeMille.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1974.
Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1974 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1951. Your incompatibility score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,016,608,813. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Shot the Sheriff by Eric Clapton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,673,775 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1974. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1974 is 333,353. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,112 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,583 times in the year 1974. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1974. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1974
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 36th Sunday of 1974
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,205 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,402 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 548
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 2006
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1951 (-123)
- 1974 world population: 4,016,608,813
- Number one song: I Shot the Sheriff by Eric Clapton (September 14, 1974)
- Babies born in 1974: 121,673,775
- Babies born in 1974 every day: 333,353
- Babies born in 1974 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,112 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,583 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1944 – Gary Glitter, English singer-songwriter; June 19, 1951 – Patty Larkin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; November 20, 1919 – Phyllis Thaxter, American actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877