September 8, 2008 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Sep 8, 2008?
September 8, 2008 was a Monday and it was the 252nd day of the year 2008. It was the 36th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day is September 8 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,317 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,772 days or 4.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 17, 2040.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Sunnie - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sunnie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sunnie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Jean-Louis Barrault
- 1958Michael Lardie
- 1963Brad Silberling
- 1963Hitoshi Matsumoto
- 1966Peter Furler
- 1985Renz Fernandez
- 1990Ella Rae Peck
- 1995James Gandhi
- 1996Krystal Reyes
- 1997Kimberlea Berg
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous September 8 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1939Carsten Keller, German field hockey player and coach
- 1942Brian Cole, American bass player (The Association) (d. 1972)
- 1943Adelaide C. Eckardt, American academic and politician
- 1967James Packer, Australian businessman
- 1968Wolfram Klein, German footballer
- 1971Lachlan Murdoch, English-Australian businessman
- 1974Tanaz Eshaghian, Iranian-American director and producer
- 1975Lee Eul-Yong, South Korean footballer and manager
- 1987Alexandre Bilodeau, Canadian skier
- 1989Avicii, Swedish DJ and producer
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Arnold’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Sep 8th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 617Battle of Huoyi: Li Yuan defeats a Sui Dynasty army, opening the path to his capture of the imperial capital Chang'an and the eventual establishment of the Tang Dynasty.
- 1271John XXI chosen as Pope.
- 1565St. Augustine, Florida was founded by Spanish admiral and Florida’s first governor, Pedro Menéndez de Avilés.
- 1755French and Indian War: Battle of Lake George.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of Bassano: French forces defeat Austrian troops at Bassano del Grappa.
- 1892The Pledge of Allegiance is first recited.
- 1934Off the New Jersey coast, a fire aboard the passenger liner SS Morro Castle kills 135 people.
- 1943World War II: The O.B.S. (German General Headquarters for the Mediterranean zone) in Frascati is bombed by USAAF.
- 1944World War II: London is hit by a V-2 rocket for the first time.
- 1967The formal end of steam traction in the North East of England by British Railways.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday September 8, 2008 mean?
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Cabrera, Spede Pasanen, Rosana Arbelo, Jennifer Saunders, Maricar Reyes, Maria Dangell, Michael Richards, Tage Danielsson, Orson Welles, S. D. Burman.
What is the birthday horoscope for Sep 8, 2008?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 2008.
What is the birthstone for September 8?
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 2008 is Aster for memory.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for Sep 8, 2008?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 4, 1981. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Sep 8th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for September 8?
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Whatever You Like by T.I. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Whatever You Like (Parody of "Whatever You Like" By T.I.)
"Weird Al" Yankovic
Alpocalypse (Deluxe Version)
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1625. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on September 8, 2008?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 8 Sep 2008?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man September 8
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for September 8, 2008
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
September 8, 2008 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 2008
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 36th Monday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 161 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,317 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,772 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 180
- Next full moon: April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 2040
- Age in dog years: 93 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 2, 1986 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 4, 1981 (-153)
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Whatever You Like by T.I. (September 13, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1992 – Spencer Breslin, American actor and singer; May 14, 1986 – Camila Sodi, Mexican actress and singer; March 21, 1963 – Shawn Lane, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Black Oak Arkansas) (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,992