Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1911. It was the 36th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,051 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,350 days or 36.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,356 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 1943.
If a dog named Brogan - a Afghan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 535 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brogan will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Brogan will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Hoyt Curtin
- 1954Jeffrey Combs
- 1960Hugh Grant
- 1965Chip Esten
- 1965Todd Zeile
- 1976Juan A. Baptista
- 1977Stuart Price
- 1987Clayton Snyder
- 1988Manuela Arbeláez
- 1990Melody Klaver
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1700Princess Anna Sophie of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt (d. 1780)
- 1834Joseph Henry Shorthouse, English author (d. 1903)
- 1853Fred Spofforth, Australian-English cricketer and merchant (d. 1926)
- 1899Neil Hamilton, American actor (d. 1984)
- 1905Brahmarishi Hussain Sha, Indian philosopher and poet (d. 1981)
- 1917Rolf Wenkhaus, German actor (d. 1942)
- 1959Tom Foley, American baseball player and coach
- 1965Michelle Johnson, American actress
- 1976Chace Ambrose, American actor and screenwriter
- 1991Danilo Luís Hélio Pereira, Bissauan-Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Haley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1087William Rufus becomes King of England, taking the title William II, (reigned until 1100).
- 1561The ultimately unsuccessful Colloquy at Poissy opens in an effort to reconcile French Catholics and Protestants.
- 1801Alexander I of Russia confirms the privileges of Baltic provinces.
- 1939World War II: The Battle of Hel begins, the longest-defended pocket of Polish Army resistance during the German invasion of Poland.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese floatplane drops incendiary bombs on Oregon.
- 1943World War II: The Allies land at Salerno and Taranto, Italy.
- 1993The Palestine Liberation Organization officially recognizes Israel as a legitimate state.
- 1999Sega releases the first 128-bit video game console, the Dreamcast.
- 2001Pärnu methanol tragedy occurs in Pärnu County, Estonia.
- 2001The Unix billennium is reached, marking the beginning of the use of 10-digit decimal Unix time stamps.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lis Løwert, Antoine Dodson, Nik Turner, Chief Tahachee, Peter Graves, Jessica Caban, Karoline Jagemann, Gordon Scott, Araceli González, Kathryn Prescott.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1911.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1911 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 24, 1904. Your score is -103. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1911
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 36th Saturday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 127 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 40,051 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,350 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,356
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 1943
- Age in dog years: 535 dog years old using a Afghan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 24, 1904 (-103)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1906 – William Bendix, American actor and singer (d. 1964); January 18, 1979 – Mark Anthony Fernandez, Filipino actor; March 2, 1970 – Alexander Armstrong, English comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873