Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,552 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 628 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Fisher - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fisher will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fisher will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Hoyt Curtin
- 1943Art LaFleur
- 1952Angela Cartwright
- 1960Hugh Grant
- 1972Goran Višnjić
- 1976Juan A. Baptista
- 1977Soulja Slim
- 1983Yamato Kinjo
- 1988Manuela Arbeláez
- 1988Shizuka Nakamura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 384Honorius, Roman emperor (d. 423)
- 1427Thomas de Ros, 9th Baron de Ros, English soldier and politician (d. 1464)
- 1894Humphrey Mitchell, Canadian union leader and politician, 14th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 1950)
- 1899Neil Hamilton, American actor (d. 1984)
- 1943Art LaFleur, American actor
- 1951Alexander Downer, Australian economist and politician, 34th Minister of Foreign Affairs for Australia
- 1952David A. Stewart, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Eurythmics, The Tourists, Vegas, Platinum Weird, and SuperHeavy)
- 1959Tom Foley, American baseball player and coach
- 1980David Fa'alogo, New Zealand rugby player
- 1987Afrojack, Dutch DJ and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 337Constantine II, Constantius II, and Constans succeed their father Constantine I as co-emperors. The Roman Empire is divided between the three Augusti.
- 533A Byzantine army of 15,000 men under Belisarius lands at Caput Vada (modern Tunisia) and marches to Carthage.
- 1000Battle of Svolder, Viking Age.
- 1513James IV of Scotland is defeated and dies in the Battle of Flodden, ending Scotland’s involvement in the War of the League of Cambrai.
- 1801Alexander I of Russia confirms the privileges of Baltic provinces.
- 1940George Stibitz pioneers the first remote operation of a computer.
- 1971The four-day Attica Prison riot begins, eventually resulting in 39 dead, most killed by state troopers retaking the prison.
- 1972In Kentucky’s Mammoth Cave National Park, a Cave Research Foundation exploration and mapping team discovers a link between the Mammoth and Flint Ridge cave systems, making it the longest known cave passageway in the world.
- 2001Ahmad Shah Massoud, leader of the Northern Alliance, is assassinated in Afghanistan by two al-Qaeda assassins who claimed to be Arab journalists wanting an interview.
- 2015Elizabeth II became the longest reigning monarch of the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for September 9.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fawad Afzal Khan, Alfred Lynch, Tichina Arnold, Scout Taylor-Compton, Ray Fujita, Sade Adu, John Logan, Anne Gwynne, Janno Gibbs, Peter Wingfield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 9, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ode to Billie Joe by Bobbie Gentry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 9, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1985 – Aya Ueto, Japanese actress and singer (Z-1); December 16, 1985 – Keita Tachibana, Japanese singer and dancer (W-inds); January 5, 1995 – Joyce Ching, Filipino actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,240