Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1971. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,363 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,788 days or 15.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 588 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 2003.
If a dog named Raisin - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raisin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Raisin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Neil Hamilton
- 1922Hoyt Curtin
- 1931Margaret Tyzack
- 1942Danny Kalb
- 1953Manjula Vijayakumar
- 1968Julia Sawalha
- 1972Goran Višnjić
- 1976Juan A. Baptista
- 1986Helen Kurup
- 1991Hunter Hayes
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1466Ashikaga Yoshitane, Japanese shogun (d. 1523)
- 1868Mary Hunter Austin, American author, poet, and critic (d. 1934)
- 1892Tsuru Aoki, Japanese-American actress (d. 1961)
- 1928Moses Anderson, American bishop (d. 2013)
- 1940Hugh Morgan, Australian businessman
- 1946Hayato Tani, Japanese actor
- 1952David A. Stewart, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Eurythmics, The Tourists, Vegas, Platinum Weird, and SuperHeavy)
- 1952Per Jørgensen, Norwegian singer and trumpet player (JøKleBa)
- 1967B. J. Armstrong, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1991Kelsey Chow, American actress
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1939World War II: The Battle of Hel begins, the longest-defended pocket of Polish Army resistance during the German invasion of Poland.
- 1940George Stibitz pioneers the first remote operation of a computer.
- 1940Treznea massacre: The Hungarian Army, supported by local Hungarians kill 93 Romanian civilians in Treznea, a village in Northern Transylvania, as part of attempts to ethnic cleansing.
- 1944World War II: The Fatherland Front takes power in Bulgaria through a military coup in the capital and armed rebellion in the country. A new pro-Soviet government is established.
- 1965Hurricane Betsy makes its second landfall near New Orleans, leaving 76 dead and $1.42 billion ($10–12 billion in 2005 dollars) in damages, becoming the first hurricane to cause over $1 billion in unadjusted damage.
- 1972In Kentucky’s Mammoth Cave National Park, a Cave Research Foundation exploration and mapping team discovers a link between the Mammoth and Flint Ridge cave systems, making it the longest known cave passageway in the world.
- 2001Pärnu methanol tragedy occurs in Pärnu County, Estonia.
- 2009The Dubai Metro, the first urban train network in the Arabian Peninsula, is ceremonially inaugurated.
- 2012The Indian space agency puts into orbit its heaviest foreign satellite yet, in a streak of 21 consecutive successful PLSV launches.
- 2015Elizabeth II became the longest reigning monarch of the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Lock, Hitoshi Matsumoto, Kanata Hongō, Jane Krakowski, Janis Ian, Júnior, George Montgomery, Tania Foster, Lindsay Anderson, DJ Shadow.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1971.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1971 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 6, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1986. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Donny Osmond as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 11, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 9th September 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1971
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 169 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,363 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,788 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 588
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 2003
- Age in dog years: 231 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: September 6, 1996 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1986 (-151)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Go Away Little Girl by Donny Osmond (September 11, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1957 – Jermaine Stewart, American singer-songwriter and dancer (Shalamar) (d. 1997); September 9, 1920 – Michael Aldridge, English actor (d. 1994); January 30, 1975 – Yumi Yoshimura, Japanese singer and actress (Puffy AmiYumi).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,042