Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of August 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 1, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 213rd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 131 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,419 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Richard Pearson
- 1933Dom DeLuise
- 1946Boz Burrell
- 1962Cesar Montano
- 1965Sam Mendes
- 1970Sibel Can
- 1971Charles Malik Whitfield
- 1979Bernadette Flynn
- 1988Joanna Wang
- 1996Ellona Santiago
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 1.
- 1579Luis Vélez de Guevara, Spanish author and playwright (d. 1644)
- 1921Jack Kramer, American tennis player, sailor, and sportscaster (d. 2009)
- 1922Arthur Hill, Canadian-American actor (d. 2006)
- 1924Frank Worrell, Barbadian cricketer (d. 1967)
- 1931Trevor Goddard, South African cricketer
- 1939Stephen Sykes, English bishop and theologian (d. 2014)
- 1944Dmitry Nikolayevich Filippov, Russian banker and politician (d. 1998)
- 1956Ku Ok-hee, South Korean golfer (d. 2013)
- 1984Valery Ortiz, Puerto Rican-American actress and singer
- 1991Marco Puntoriere, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 607Ono no Imoko is dispatched as envoy to the Sui court in China (Traditional Japanese date: July 3, 607).
- 902Taormina, the last Byzantine stronghold in Sicily, is captured by the Aghlabids army, concluding the Muslim conquest of Sicily.
- 1759Seven Years’ War: The Battle of Minden, an allied Anglo-German army victory over the French. In Britain this was one of a number of events that constituted the Annus Mirabilis of 1759 and is celebrated as Minden Day by certain British Army regiments.
- 1831A new London Bridge opens.
- 1927The Nanchang Uprising marks the first significant battle in the Chinese Civil War between the Kuomintang and Chinese Communist Party. This day is commemorated as the anniversary of the founding of the People’s Liberation Army.
- 1946Leaders of the Russian Liberation Army, a force of Russian prisoners of war that collaborated with Nazi Germany, are executed in Moscow, Soviet Union for treason.
- 1961U.S. Defense Secretary Robert McNamara orders the creation of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the nation’s first centralized military espionage organization.
- 1984Commercial peat-cutters discover the preserved bog body of a man, called Lindow Man, at Lindow Moss, Cheshire, northwest England
- 2001Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore has a Ten Commandments monument installed in the judiciary building, leading to a lawsuit to have it removed and his own removal from office.
- 2010Convention on Cluster Munitions enters into force.
View the complete list of historical events for August 1.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 1 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Anders, Tony Hawk, Daniel Arenas, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, Russ Tamblyn, John Horsley, Billie Dove, Ray Fujita, Erin Gray, Bill Kenwright.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 1 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 1, 1958.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Poor Little Fool by Ricky Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1921 – Eddie Barclay, French record producer, founded Barclay Records (d. 2005); April 25, 1945 – Stu Cook, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Creedence Clearwater Revival and Southern Pacific); November 11, 1987 – Yuya Tegoshi, Japanese singer and actor (News and Tegomass).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 990