Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of August 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 1, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 213rd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,567 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 730 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Arthur Hill
- 1930Julie Bovasso
- 1953Robert Cray
- 1958Michael Penn
- 1965Sam Mendes
- 1978Jonathan Wilkes
- 1981Taylor Fry
- 1993Leon Thomas III
- 1998Khamani Griffin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 1.
- 1377Emperor Go-Komatsu of Japan (d. 1433)
- 1809William B. Travis, American colonel and lawyer (d. 1836)
- 1921Pat McDonald, Australian actress (d. 1990)
- 1939Robert James Waller, American author and photographer
- 1966James St. James, American club promoter and author
- 1970Sibel Can, Turkish singer, actress, and dancer
- 1978Edgerrin James, American football player
- 1986Elena Vesnina, Russian tennis player
- 1989Tiffany, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls‘ Generation and Girls’Generation-TTS)
- 1994Ayaka Wada, Japanese singer (S/mileage, Hello Pro Kenshūsei, and Shugo Chara Egg!)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1203Isaac II Angelos, restored Eastern Roman Emperor, declares his son Alexios IV Angelos co-emperor after pressure from the forces of the Fourth Crusade.
- 1664Ottoman forces are defeated in the battle of Saint Gotthard by an Austrian army led by Raimondo Montecuccoli, resulting in the Peace of Vasvár.
- 1714George, Elector of Hanover, becomes King George I of Great Britain, marking the beginning of the Georgian era of British history.
- 1842The Lombard Street riot erupts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
- 1960Dahomey (later renamed Benin) declares independence from France.
- 1964The former Belgian Congo is renamed the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 1975CSCE Final Act creates the Conference for Security and Co-operation in Europe.
- 1993The Great Mississippi and Missouri Rivers Flood of 1993 comes to a peak.
- 2007The I-35W Mississippi River bridge spanning the Mississippi River in Minneapolis, Minnesota, collapses during the evening rush hour.
- 2008Eleven mountaineers from international expeditions died on K2, the second-highest mountain on Earth in the worst single accident in the history of K2 mountaineering.
View the complete list of historical events for August 1.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 1 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Qualls, Isabeli Fontana, Neve McIntosh, Eduardo Yáñez, Eli Roth, Johnny "Guitar" Watson, Go Ara, Idrissa Ouedraogo, Jackie Swanson, Will Sasso.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 1 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 1, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Poor Little Fool by Ricky Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1953 – Kevin Nealon, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; June 12, 1950 – Oğuz Abadan, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 11, 1938 – Kurt Moll, German actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067