Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,086 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 342 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Lloyd Nolan
- 1944Ian McDiarmid
- 1965Embeth Davidtz
- 1970Ali Shaheed Muhammad
- 1972Jonathon Prandi
- 1974Chris Messina
- 1980Justin Jedlica
- 1986Kaori Fukuhara
- 1989Gui Gui
- 1993Gita Gutawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1884Hermann Wlach, Austrian-Swiss actor (d. 1962)
- 1902Alfredo Binda, Italian cyclist (d. 1986)
- 1926Claus von Bülow, Danish-English lawyer
- 1932Izzy Asper, Canadian lawyer, businessman, and politician, founded Canwest (d. 2003)
- 1939Ronnie Dawson, American singer and guitarist (d. 2003)
- 1942Mike Hugg, English drummer and keyboard player (Manfred Mann and The Manfreds)
- 1943Denis Payton, English saxophonist (The Dave Clark Five) (d. 2006)
- 1944Martin Linton, Swedish-English journalist and politician
- 1953Cory Quirino, Filipino television host and author
- 1965Duane Martin, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 355Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
- 490Battle of Adda: The Goths under Theodoric the Great and his ally Alaric II defeat the forces of Odoacer on the Adda River, near Milan.
- 1332Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor: Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
- 1919The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1972Vietnam War: The last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
- 2003NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
- 2015For the first time in Major League Baseball history, all 15 home teams won their game. Prior to this happening, the record was 12 which was reached over a century ago in 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Iler, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, Thomas Teige, Bud Abbott, Nelson Eddy, Alison Arngrim, Alan Wilson, DeWayne Jessie, Joe Dassin, Ruth Madoc.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 11, 1989.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1994 – Lauren Alaina, American singer; January 13, 1986 – Josefine Preuß, German actress; March 20, 1963 – Kathy Ireland, American model, actress, and furniture designer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921