Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of August 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 11, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,124 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 343 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Stuart Rosenberg
- 1930Paul Soles
- 1954Joe Jackson
- 1961Sunil Shetty
- 1965Duane Martin
- 1967Joe Rogan
- 1971Julie Clarke
- 1976Ben Gibbard
- 1985Asher Roth
- 1989Gui Gui
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 11.
- 1467Mary of York (d. 1482)
- 1807David Rice Atchison, American general, lawyer, and politician (d. 1886)
- 1892Eiji Yoshikawa, Japanese author (d. 1962)
- 1927Raymond Leppard, English harpsichord player and conductor
- 1948Don Boyd, Scottish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1959Richard Scudamore, English businessman
- 1973Carolyn Murphy, American model and actress
- 1974Chris Messina, American actor and producer
- 1983Pavel 183, Russian painter (d. 2013)
- 1986Pablo Sandoval, Venezuelan baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 106The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
- 1804Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
- 1929Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1934The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 72 and 73 are adopted on Palestinian question.
- 1952Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
- 1960Chad declares independence.
- 1975East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
- 2006The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
View the complete list of historical events for August 11.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marjo, Tony Dalton, Noriko Kinohara, Charlie Chaplin, Matthew Underwood, Rosalie Crutchley, Ray Walston, Wynonna Judd, Alexis Dziena, Gerard Way.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 11 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 11, 1989.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1910 – Noel Rosa, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1937); April 14, 1975 – Lita, American wrestler and singer (The Luchagors); February 25, 1984 – Lovefoxxx, Brazilian singer-songwriter (CSS).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912