Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of August 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 12, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 224th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,161 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,123 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Sid Bernstein
- 1922Fulton Mackay
- 1949Alex Naumik
- 1949Mark Knopfler
- 1976Richard McCourt
- 1980Matt Thiessen
- 1982Iza Calzado
- 1983Kana Asumi
- 1986Electra Avellan
- 1992Cara Delevingne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 12.
- 1886Keith Murdoch, Australian journalist (d. 1952)
- 1909Bruce Matthews, Canadian general and businessman (d. 1991)
- 1959Amanda Redman, English actress
- 1959Kerry Boustead, Australian rugby player
- 1964Katherine Boo, American journalist and author
- 1972Demir Demirkan, Turkish singer-songwriter and producer
- 1973Joseba Beloki, Spanish cyclist
- 1976Richard McCourt, English comedian, actor, and television host
- 1978Chris Chambers, American football player
- 1984Marian Rivera, Spanish-Filipino actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499First engagement of the Battle of Zonchio between Venetian and Ottoman fleets.
- 1877Asaph Hall discovers the Mars moon Deimos.
- 1898An Armistice ends the Spanish–American War.
- 1944Nazi German troops end the week-long Wola massacre, during which time at least 40,000 people were killed indiscriminately or in mass executions.
- 1948USS Nevada is struck from the naval record.
- 1953Nuclear weapons testing: The Soviet atomic bomb project continues with the detonation of Joe 4, the first Soviet thermonuclear weapon.
- 1969Violence erupts after the Apprentice Boys of Derry march in Derry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom resulting in a three-day communal riot known as the Battle of the Bogside.
- 1977The 1977 riots in Sri Lanka, targeting the minority Sri Lankan Tamil people, begin, less than a month after the United National Party came to power. Over 300 Tamils are killed.
- 1994Major League Baseball players go on strike. This will force the cancellation of the 1994 World Series.
- 2000The Oscar class submarine K-141 Kursk of the Russian Navy explodes and sinks in the Barents Sea during a military exercise.
View the complete list of historical events for August 12.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 12 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mara Wilson, Robert Hardy, Jerry Zucker, Bernard Hill, Vincent Irizarry, April Boy Regino, Grettell Valdéz, Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, Jean Smart, Wong Kar-wai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 12 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 12, 1926.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 5, 1984 – Yusuf Güney, Turkish singer-songwriter; July 11, 1979 – Lauris Reiniks, Latvian singer-songwriter and actor; May 30, 1990 – Im Yoona, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls' Generation).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880