Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 241st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 124 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,355 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 181 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Jimmy C. Newman
- 1928Dick O'Neill
- 1942Gottfried John
- 1949Stan Hansen
- 1956GG Allin
- 1959Eddi Reader
- 1960Tony MacAlpine
- 1973Adam Sessler
- 1980David Desrosiers
- 1985Lauren Collins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1891Marquis James, American journalist and author (d. 1955)
- 1905Arndt Pekurinen, Finnish activist (d. 1941)
- 1933Sorel Etrog, Romanian-Canadian sculptor, painter, and illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1939Jolán Kleiber-Kontsek, Hungarian discus thrower and shot putter
- 1947James Hunt, English race car driver and sportscaster (d. 1993)
- 1962Ian James Corlett, Canadian voice actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Charlie Pickering, Australian comedian and radio host
- 1980Chris Simms, American football player
- 1991Anikó Kovacsics, Hungarian handball player
- 1994Courtney Stodden, American model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1350Battle of Winchelsea (or Les Espagnols sur Mer): The English naval fleet under King Edward III defeats a Castilian fleet of 40 ships.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1861American Civil War: United States Navy squadron captures forts at Hatteras Inlet, North Carolina.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1918Bapaume taken by the New Zealand Division in the Hundred Days Offensive.
- 1949Soviet atomic bomb project: The Soviet Union tests its first atomic bomb, known as First Lightning or Joe 1, at Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan.
- 1958United States Air Force Academy opens in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- 1970Chicano Moratorium against the Vietnam War, East Los Angeles, California. Police riot kills three people, including journalist Rubén Salazar.
- 1991Libero Grassi, an Italian businessman from Palermo is killed by the Mafia after taking a solitary stand against their extortion demands.
- 2005Hurricane Katrina devastates much of the U.S. Gulf Coast from Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle, killing an estimated 1,836 people and causing over $108 billion in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carrie Preston, Scott Alexander, Ashlyn Sanchez, Louella Parsons, Susan Kohner, Jason Acuña, John Gielgud, Royce D. Applegate, Magaly Solier, Ray Fujita.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 2002.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1979 – Brandon Barash, American actor; June 17, 1962 – Michael Monroe, Finnish singer-songwriter and saxophonist (Hanoi Rocks and Demolition 23); January 22, 1955 – Keiko Takahashi, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927