Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 241st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,507 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916George Montgomery
- 1923Richard Attenborough
- 1938Elliott Gould
- 1949Stan Hansen
- 1953Doña Croll
- 1956GG Allin
- 1975Dante Basco
- 1980Nicholas Tse
- 1990Nicole Gale Anderson
- 1994Courtney Stodden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1811Henry Bergh, American activist, founded the ASPCA (d. 1888)
- 1844Edward Carpenter, English anthologist and poet (d. 1929)
- 1915Nathan Pritikin, American nutritionist and author (d. 1985)
- 1931Stelios Kazantzidis, Greek singer and guitarist (d. 2001)
- 1945Wyomia Tyus, American runner
- 1946Giorgio Orsoni, Italian lawyer and politician, 17th Mayor of Venice
- 1956GG Allin, American singer-songwriter (The Murder Junkies and The Jabbers) (d. 1993)
- 1968Teruaki Ogawa, Japanese actor
- 1986Joem Bascon, Filipino actor
- 1992Noah Syndergaard, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1498Vasco da Gama decides to depart Calicut and return to Kingdom of Portugal.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1758The first American Indian reservation is established, at Indian Mills, New Jersey.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British and American forces battle indecisively at the Battle of Rhode Island.
- 1786Shays’ Rebellion, an armed uprising of Massachusetts farmers, begins in response to high debt and tax burdens.
- 1885Gottlieb Daimler patents the world’s first internal combustion motorcycle, the Reitwagen.
- 1946USS Nevada is decommissioned.
- 1979Jeffrey R. MacDonald is convicted of the 1970 murders of his then-pregnant wife and two daughters.
- 2003Ayatollah Sayed Mohammed Baqir al-Hakim, the Shia Muslim leader in Iraq, is assassinated in a terrorist bombing, along with nearly 100 worshippers as they leave a mosque in Najaf.
- 2012At least 26 miners are killed and 21 missing after a blast in the Xiaojiawan coal mine, located at Panzhihua in Sichuan Province, China.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shiho Niiyama, Susannah York, Mathias Wieman, Tamlyn Tomita, John McIntire, Vincent Elbaz, Carrie Preston, Lincoln Lewis, Nick Zinner, Darren Dalton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1984 – Melody Thornton, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Pussycat Dolls); April 26, 1943 – Gary Wright, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Spooky Tooth); October 6, 1972 – Daniel Cavanagh, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anathema).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954