Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 241st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 185 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,294 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Barry Sullivan
- 1923Richard Attenborough
- 1927Jimmy C. Newman
- 1928Charles Gray
- 1952Deborah Van Valkenburgh
- 1962Lycia Naff
- 1972Amanda Marshall
- 1973Adam Sessler
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1777Hyacinth, Russian religious leader, founded Sinology (d. 1853)
- 1912Barry Sullivan, American actor and director (d. 1994)
- 1912Wolfgang Suschitzky, Austrian-English cinematographer and photographer
- 1923Marmaduke Hussey, Baron Hussey of North Bradley, English businessman (d. 2006)
- 1956Steve Yarbrough, American novelist and short story writer
- 1961Rodney McCray, American basketball player
- 1962Simon Thurley, English historian and academic
- 1966Jörn Großkopf, German footballer and manager
- 1976Jon Dahl Tomasson, Danish footballer and manager
- 1976Pablo Mastroeni, Argentinian-American soccer player and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Montecatini: The army of the Republic of Pisa, commanded by Uguccione della Faggiuola, wins a decisive victory against the joint forces of the Kingdom of Naples and the Republic of Florence despite being outnumbered.
- 1541The Ottoman Turks capture Buda, the capital of the Hungarian Kingdom.
- 1825Kingdom of Portugal recognizes the Independence of Brazil.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1907The Quebec Bridge collapses during construction, killing 75 workers.
- 1910The Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, also known as the Japan–Korea Annexation Treaty, becomes effective, officially starting the period of Japanese rule in Korea.
- 1949Soviet atomic bomb project: The Soviet Union tests its first atomic bomb, known as First Lightning or Joe 1, at Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan.
- 1966Leading Egyptian thinker Sayyid Qutb is executed for plotting the assassination of President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
- 1979Jeffrey R. MacDonald is convicted of the 1970 murders of his then-pregnant wife and two daughters.
- 2012At least 26 miners are killed and 21 missing after a blast in the Xiaojiawan coal mine, located at Panzhihua in Sichuan Province, China.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kishan Shrikanth, Lee Joon-gi, Jonathan Scarfe, Ron Howard, Rita Pavone, Kenny G, Freddy Quinn, Cheryl Rixon, Karl Seglem, Eddie DeGarmo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 2002.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1980 – Markus Feehily, Irish singer-songwriter and pianist (Westlife); August 16, 1975 – Magic, American rapper (504 Boyz and Body Head Bangerz) (d. 2013); July 29, 1984 – Todd Bosley, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932