Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 241st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,262 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Barry Sullivan
- 1922Richard Blackwell
- 1924Dinah Washington
- 1939Joel Schumacher
- 1956GG Allin
- 1967Anton Newcombe
- 1977John Hensley
- 1989Karol Castillo
- 1990Nicole Gale Anderson
- 1993Lucas Cruikshank
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1915Ingrid Bergman, Swedish-English actress and singer (d. 1982)
- 1946Francine D. Blau, American economist and academic
- 1947James Hunt, English race car driver and sportscaster (d. 1993)
- 1950Frank Henenlotter, American director and screenwriter
- 1955Frank Hoste, Belgian cyclist
- 1960Tony MacAlpine, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Planet X, CAB, Ring of Fire, and Seven the Hardway)
- 1968Teruaki Ogawa, Japanese actor
- 1977Cayetano, Greek DJ and producer
- 1985Héctor Sanabria, Argentinian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1989Aleksandr Bebikh, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1350Battle of Winchelsea (or Les Espagnols sur Mer): The English naval fleet under King Edward III defeats a Castilian fleet of 40 ships.
- 1869The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world’s first mountain-climbing rack railway.
- 1895Rugby league is founded by 22 clubs at a meeting in the George Hotel, Huddersfield.
- 1922The first radio advertisement is broadcast on WEAF-AM in New York City.
- 1950Korean War: British troops arrive in Korea to bolster the US presence there.
- 1982The synthetic chemical element Meitnerium, atomic number 109, is first synthesized at the Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung in Darmstadt, Germany.
- 1991Libero Grassi, an Italian businessman from Palermo is killed by the Mafia after taking a solitary stand against their extortion demands.
- 1996Vnukovo Airlines Flight 2801, a Tupolev Tu-154, crashes into a mountain on the Arctic island of Spitsbergen, killing all 141 aboard.
- 1997At least 98 villagers are killed by the Armed Islamic Group of Algeria GIA in the Rais massacre, Algeria.
- 2004Michael Schumacher wins his 5th consecutive Formula One Drivers’ championship (and 7th overall) at the 2004 Belgian Grand Prix by finishing second to Kimi Raikkonen to beat the 47-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hacken Lee, Rocío Dúrcal, Norman Ayrton, Reg Evans, Francesca Catalano, Melville Ruick, Kelly Keagy, Baran Kosari, Carlos Agassi, Pierre Palmade.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 2002.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 23, 1986 – Angela Martini, Albanian model, Miss Universe Albania 2010; March 22, 1971 – Keegan-Michael Key, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 9, 1978 – Maggie Rizer, American model, actress, and activist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947