Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 241st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,321 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Muriel George
- 1916George Montgomery
- 1926Betty Lynn
- 1928Dick O'Neill
- 1939Joel Schumacher
- 1949Stan Hansen
- 1958Michael Jackson
- 1973Adam Sessler
- 1990Nicole Gale Anderson
- 1992Mallu Magalhães
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1724Giovanni Battista Casti, Italian poet and author (d. 1803)
- 1857Sandford Schultz, English cricketer (d. 1937)
- 1876Charles F. Kettering, American engineer and businessman, founded Delco Electronics (d. 1958)
- 1876Kim Koo, South Korean politician, 6th President of The Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea (d. 1949)
- 1940James Brady, American politician and activist, 15th White House Press Secretary (d. 2014)
- 1962Hiroki Kikuta, Japanese game designer and composer
- 1971Henry Blanco, Venezuelan baseball player and coach
- 1981Geneviève Jeanson, Canadian cyclist
- 1991Anikó Kovacsics, Hungarian handball player
- 1991Deshaun Thomas, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1914Start of the Battle of St. Quentin in which the French Fifth Army counter-attacked the invading Germans at Saint-Quentin, Aisne.
- 1915US Navy salvage divers raise USS F-4, the first U.S. submarine sunk in an accident.
- 1950Korean War: British troops arrive in Korea to bolster the US presence there.
- 1958United States Air Force Academy opens in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- 1966Leading Egyptian thinker Sayyid Qutb is executed for plotting the assassination of President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
- 1991Libero Grassi, an Italian businessman from Palermo is killed by the Mafia after taking a solitary stand against their extortion demands.
- 1997At least 98 villagers are killed by the Armed Islamic Group of Algeria GIA in the Rais massacre, Algeria.
- 2004Michael Schumacher wins his 5th consecutive Formula One Drivers’ championship (and 7th overall) at the 2004 Belgian Grand Prix by finishing second to Kimi Raikkonen to beat the 47-year-old record held by Juan Manuel Fangio.
- 2012At least 26 miners are killed and 21 missing after a blast in the Xiaojiawan coal mine, located at Panzhihua in Sichuan Province, China.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nancy Shade, Diane Franklin, Phillip Rhee, Tony Sly, Michael J. Fox, Bob Paris, Fawad Afzal Khan, Mal Evans, Sharon Cheslow, Monica Bellucci.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 2002.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1965 – Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan, Turkish actor and director; March 28, 1974 – Scott Mills, English radio host and actor; September 25, 1926 – Aldo Ray, American actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951