Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 241st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,386 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916George Montgomery
- 1917Isabel Sanford
- 1924María Dolores Pradera
- 1926Betty Lynn
- 1947George Costigan
- 1951Geoff Whitehorn
- 1952Dave Malone
- 1952Deborah Van Valkenburgh
- 1967Anton Newcombe
- 1995Aria Clemente
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1756Count Heinrich von Bellegarde, Austrian general and politician (d. 1845)
- 1809Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., American physician and author (d. 1894)
- 1916Luther Davis, American playwright and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1920Charlie Parker, American saxophonist and composer (d. 1955)
- 1937James Florio, American commander, lawyer, and politician, 49th Governor of New Jersey
- 1946Demetris Christofias, Cypriot businessman and politician, 6th President of Cyprus
- 1952Dave Malone, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Radiators)
- 1962Hiroki Kikuta, Japanese game designer and composer
- 1984Alexander Hug, German rugby player
- 1985Achilles Liarmakopoulos, Greek trombonist (Canadian Brass)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Montecatini: The army of the Republic of Pisa, commanded by Uguccione della Faggiuola, wins a decisive victory against the joint forces of the Kingdom of Naples and the Republic of Florence despite being outnumbered.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1895Rugby league is founded by 22 clubs at a meeting in the George Hotel, Huddersfield.
- 1903The Russian battleship Slava, the last of the five sclass- Borodinos, is launched.
- 1911Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- 1944Slovak National Uprising takes place as 60,000 Slovak troops turn against the Nazis.
- 1966The Beatles perform their last concert before paying fans at Candlestick Park in San Francisco.
- 1979Jeffrey R. MacDonald is convicted of the 1970 murders of his then-pregnant wife and two daughters.
- 1991Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union suspends all activities of the Soviet Communist Party.
- 2005Hurricane Katrina devastates much of the U.S. Gulf Coast from Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle, killing an estimated 1,836 people and causing over $108 billion in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liv Tyler, Triple H, Song Seung-hyun, Louis Quilico, Sylvain Cossette, Shirley Verrett, Louise delos Reyes, Ian Gomez, Logan Lerman, Josephine Tewson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 2002.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1982 – Iman Crosson, American actor and dancer; March 18, 1985 – Marvin Humes, English singer and actor (JLS and VS); January 23, 1987 – Felicia Brandström, Swedish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949