Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1937 was a Friday and it was the 218th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,020 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 983 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Leo Carrillo
- 1917Edward Jewesbury
- 1925Barbara Bates
- 1937Barbara Windsor
- 1955Rusty Magee
- 1963Tomoyuki Dan
- 1976Krisztina Sereny
- 1978Marisa Miller
- 1980Monique Ganderton
- 1982Jordis Unga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1877Wallace H. White, Jr., American lawyer and politician (d. 1952)
- 1904Jean Dessès, Greek-Egyptian fashion designer (d. 1970)
- 1908Lajos Vajda, Hungarian painter and illustrator (d. 1941)
- 1914Gordon Freeth, Australian lawyer and politician, 24th Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs (d. 2001)
- 1925Barbara Bates, American actress and singer (d. 1969)
- 1956Stepfanie Kramer, American actress and singer
- 1957Bob Horner, American baseball player
- 1964Gary Valenciano, Filipino singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1967Mike Greenberg, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1972Darren Eales, English footballer and lawyer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661The Treaty of The Hague is signed by Portugal and the Dutch Republic.
- 1861The United Kingdom annexes Lagos, Nigeria.
- 1890At Auburn Prison in New York, murderer William Kemmler becomes the first person to be executed by electric chair.
- 1940Estonia was illegally annexed by the Soviet Union.
- 1944The Warsaw Uprising occurs on August 1. It is brutally suppressed and all able-bodied men in Kraków are detained afterwards to prevent a similar uprising, the Kraków Uprising, that was planned but never carried out.
- 1945World War II: Hiroshima, Japan is devastated when the atomic bomb “Little Boy” is dropped by the United States B-29 Enola Gay. Around 70,000 people are killed instantly, and some tens of thousands die in subsequent years from burns and radiation poisoning.
- 1991Takako Doi, chair of the Social Democratic Party, becomes Japan’s first female speaker of the House of Representatives.
- 1991Tim Berners-Lee releases files describing his idea for the World Wide Web. WWW debuts as a publicly available service on the Internet.
- 2001Erwadi fire incident, 28 mentally ill persons tied to chain were burnt to death at a faith based institution at Erwadi, Tamil Nadu.
- 2008A military junta led by Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz stages a coup d'état in Mauritania, overthrowing president Sidi Ould Cheikh Abdallahi.
View the complete list of historical events for August 6.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Antonacci, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Jim Bakkum, Pokwang, Melody Patterson, Danny Elfman, Nerys Hughes, Kihachirō Uemura, Caitlin Stasey, Andy Griffith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 6, 1937.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1969 – Viveca Paulin, Swedish-American actress; February 17, 1961 – Panna Rittikrai, Thai actor, director, and stuntman (d. 2014); June 7, 1940 – Ronald Pickup, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 908