Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of August 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 6, 1937 was a Friday and it was the 218th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,237 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Leo Carrillo
- 1911Lucille Ball
- 1920Selma Diamond
- 1951Catherine Hicks
- 1952Vinnie Vincent
- 1973Donna Lewis
- 1974Ever Carradine
- 1978Marisa Miller
- 1980Wilber Pan
- 1993Kaori Ishihara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 6.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 6.
- 1656Claude de Forbin, French general (d. 1733)
- 1715Luc de Clapiers, marquis de Vauvenargues, French author (d. 1747)
- 1766William Hyde Wollaston, English chemist and physicist (d. 1828)
- 1887Dudley Benjafield, English race car driver (d. 1957)
- 1965Juliane Köhler, German actress
- 1975Jason Crump, English-Australian motorcycle racer
- 1976Adam Ritson, Australian rugby player
- 1977Jimmy Nielsen, Danish footballer and manager
- 1979Travis Reed, American basketball player
- 1982Karl Davies, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1284The Republic of Pisa is defeated in the Battle of Meloria by the Republic of Genoa, thus losing its naval dominance in the Mediterranean.
- 1506The Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeated the Crimean Khanate in the Battle of Kletsk
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Spicheren is fought, resulting in a Prussian victory.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Wörth results in a decisive Prussian victory.
- 1930Judge Joseph Force Crater steps into a taxi in New York and disappears never to be seen again.
- 1940Estonia was illegally annexed by the Soviet Union.
- 1945World War II: Hiroshima, Japan is devastated when the atomic bomb “Little Boy” is dropped by the United States B-29 Enola Gay. Around 70,000 people are killed instantly, and some tens of thousands die in subsequent years from burns and radiation poisoning.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council orders a global trade embargo against Iraq in response to Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait.
- 1991Takako Doi, chair of the Social Democratic Party, becomes Japan’s first female speaker of the House of Representatives.
- 2011War in Afghanistan: A United States military helicopter is shot down, killing 30 American special forces members and a working dog, 7 Afghan soldiers, and 1 Afghan civilian. It was the deadliest single event for the United States in the War in Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for August 6.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 6 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: K. D. Aubert, Elizabeth Cook, Iain Morris, Inés Sastre, Elliott Yamin, Maddie Ziegler, Artemis Gounaki, Jacky Cheung, Walter Gotell, Jean Ritchie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 6 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 6, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1966 – Gina Bellman, New Zealand-English actress; May 2, 1972 – Pandora Boxx, American drag queen performer and singer; May 28, 1984 – Beth Allen, New Zealand actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,041