Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of August 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 9, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 221st day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,378 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 690 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Ken Norton
- 1944Sam Elliott
- 1968Carmi Martin
- 1971Mark Povinelli
- 1973Kevin McKidd
- 1976Audrey Tautou
- 1976Mark Priestley
- 1980Rachel Kramer
- 1990Bill Skarsgård
- 1991Candela Vetrano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 9.
- 1918Giles Cooper, Irish soldier and playwright (d. 1966)
- 1931Chuck Essegian, American baseball player and lawyer
- 1938Otto Rehhagel, German footballer, coach, and manager
- 1944John Simpson, English journalist and author
- 1944Patrick Depailler, French race car driver (d. 1980)
- 1952Prateep Ungsongtham Hata, Thai activist and politician
- 1953Kay Stenshjemmet, Norwegian speed skater
- 1969Smaragda Karydi, Greek actress
- 1970Chris Cuomo, American lawyer and journalist
- 1989Stefano Okaka, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329Quilon, the first Indian Christian Diocese, is erected by Pope John XXII; the French-born Jordanus is appointed the first Bishop.
- 1610The First Anglo-Powhatan War begins in colonial Virginia.
- 1810Napoleon annexes Westphalia as part of the First French Empire.
- 1814Indian Wars: the Creek sign the Treaty of Fort Jackson, giving up huge parts of Alabama and Georgia.
- 1902Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1907The first Boy Scout encampment concludes at Brownsea Island in southern England.
- 1936Summer Olympic Games: Games of the XI Olympiad – Jesse Owens wins his fourth gold medal at the games.
- 1944Continuation War: The Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive, the largest offensive launched by Soviet Union against Finland during the Second World War, ends to a strategic stalemate. Both Finnish and Soviet troops at the Finnish front dug to defensive positions, and the front remains stable until the end of the war.
- 1965A fire at a Titan missile base near Searcy, Arkansas kills 53 construction workers.
- 1993The Liberal Democratic Party of Japan loses a 38-year hold on national leadership.
View the complete list of historical events for August 9.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 9 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pablo Portillo, Dana Ashbrook, David Denman, Robert L. Manahan, Ned Bellamy, Kim Hyo-jin, Curtis Mayfield, Christine Roque, Rosa Mendes, Lois Nettleton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 9, 1961.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tossin’ and Turnin’ by Bobby Lewis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 14, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1987 – Matt Doyle, American actor and singer; July 18, 1982 – Priyanka Chopra, Indian model, actress, and singer, Miss World 2000; April 28, 1941 – Ann-Margret, Swedish-American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928