Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,253 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 449 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1925Dina Merrill
- 1926Roger McGee
- 1934Junior Wells
- 1941Beau Bridges
- 1957Donny Osmond
- 1961David Anthony Higgins
- 1966Spencer Rochfort
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1982Meryll Soriano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1883Nikolai Luzin, Russian mathematician, theorist, and academic (d. 1950)
- 1914Frances Reid, American actress (d. 2010)
- 1925Roy Rubin, American basketball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1929John Cassavetes, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1938Deacon Jones, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2013)
- 1960Caroline Lucas, English politician
- 1966Shane Scott, American director, producer, cinematographer, and screenwriter
- 1973Vénuste Niyongabo, Burundian runner
- 1977Imogen Heap, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Frou Frou and Urban Species)
- 1989Elle Evans, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 730Battle of Marj Ardabil: The Khazars annihilate an Umayyad army and kill its commander, Al-Jarrah Ibn Abdallah Al-Hakami.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 1971The United Arab Emirates join the United Nations.
- 1979The eradication of the smallpox virus is certified, making smallpox the first and to date only human disease driven to extinction.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Junior Campbell, Sam De Grasse, Ehab Tawfik, Tristan Prettyman, Rance Howard, Chris Morris, Ethan Juan, Noomi Rapace, Erol Taş, Garnon Davies.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1980.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1952 – Christine Baranski, American actress and singer; July 22, 1928 – Orson Bean, American actor; February 27, 1959 – Johnny Van Zant, American singer-songwriter (Lynyrd Skynyrd and Van Zant).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906