Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,188 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Carol Dempster
- 1904Robert Livingston
- 1914Frances Reid
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf
- 1931Ladislav Smoljak
- 1950Joan Armatrading
- 1966Spencer Rochfort
- 1969Jakob Dylan
- 1979Chen Hao
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1883Alexander Papagos, Greek general and politician, 152nd Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1955)
- 1895Conchita Supervía, Spanish soprano and actress (d. 1936)
- 1902Margaret Hamilton, American actress, singer, and educator (d. 1985)
- 1912Tip O'Neill, American politician, 55th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1994)
- 1918Joyce Redman, Irish-English actress (d. 2012)
- 1933Martin Puhvel, Estonian-Canadian philologist and academic
- 1963Dave Hilton, Jr., Canadian boxer
- 1974Wendy Dillinger, American soccer player, coach, and manager
- 1981Dia Mirza, Indian model, actress, and producer
- 1993Mark McMorris, Canadian snowboarder
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1941World War II: The Republic of China, Cuba, Guatemala, and the Philippine Commonwealth, declare war on Germany and Japan.
- 1946The “Subsequent Nuremberg trials” begin with the “Doctors’ trial”, prosecuting physicians and officers alleged to be involved in Nazi human experimentation and mass murder under the guise of euthanasia.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Schnetzer, Jacquie Lee, John Belushi, Big Chocolate, Rokia Traoré, Rajinikanth, Mariko Seyama, Shorty Long, Yutaka Takenouchi, Tim Staffell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1980.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1929 – Barbara Nichols, American actress and singer (d. 1976); March 2, 1962 – Jon Bon Jovi, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Bon Jovi); January 31, 1976 – Paul Scheer, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994