Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,223 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Berton Churchill
- 1901Carol Dempster
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1922Redd Foxx
- 1941Beau Bridges
- 1962Felicity Huffman
- 1969Allison Smith
- 1972Annalise Braakensiek
- 1972Tré Cool
- 1989Elle Evans
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1748Claude Louis Berthollet, French chemist and academic (d. 1822)
- 1845Joel Chandler Harris, American journalist and author (d. 1908)
- 1876Berton Churchill, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1940)
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf, German-Austrian soprano and actress (d. 2006)
- 1919William Lipscomb, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1931William Reynolds, American actor
- 1943Joanna Trollope, English author, playwright, and director
- 1970Lance Krall, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1996Mykayla Skinner, American gymnast
- 2002Timothy Chan, Filipino-Chinese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1940World War II: Operation Compass – British and Indian troops under the command of Major-General Richard O'Connor attack Italian forces near Sidi Barrani in Egypt.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- 1988The Michael Hughes Bridge in Sligo, Ireland, is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norman Lear, Jill de Jong, Peter Wolf, Jordan Pundik, Debra Marshall, Zara Aldana, Hollie Smith, Carmen Soo, The Game, Yudai Chiba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1980.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 26, 1974 – Tiffany Brissette, American actress; October 5, 1951 – Karen Allen, American actress; March 29, 1908 – Arthur O'Connell, American actor (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892