Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 344th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,284 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Joyce Redman
- 1922Redd Foxx
- 1933Morton Downey, Jr.
- 1944Neil Innes
- 1954Herman Finkers
- 1958Nick Seymour
- 1978Jesse Metcalfe
- 1979Chen Hao
- 1979Olivia Lufkin
- 1982Meryll Soriano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1883Alexander Papagos, Greek general and politician, 152nd Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1955)
- 1901Jean Mermoz, French pilot and politician (d. 1936)
- 1937Darwin Joston, American actor (d. 1998)
- 1942Dick Butkus, American football player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1942Germain Gagnon, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1945Michael Nouri, American actor
- 1960Terry Moran, American journalist
- 1969Jakob Dylan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Wallflowers)
- 1973Vénuste Niyongabo, Burundian runner
- 1978Jesse Metcalfe, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1851The first YMCA in North America is established in Montreal.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 1971The United Arab Emirates join the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cyril Cusack, Rachel Roberts, Courtney Jines, Patricia Barber, Jesse Blaze Snider, Richard Eyre, L.A. Lopez, Sawa Suzuki, Tommy Makem, Anna Carteret.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 9, 1980.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1925 – Grant Tinker, American television producer, co-founded MTM Enterprises; May 18, 1950 – Mark Mothersbaugh, American singer-songwriter and painter (Devo); October 21, 1978 – Henrik Klingenberg, Finnish singer and keyboard player (Sonata Arctica and Silent Voices).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922