Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1923 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,347 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Chester Conklin
- 1916Bernard Blier
- 1923Eli Woods
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1935Ghita Nørby
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1956Big Bank Hank
- 1958Vicki Peterson
- 1969James Merendino
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1885Jack Hoxie, American actor and rodeo performer (d. 1965)
- 1910Nikos Kavvadias, Greek poet and author (d. 1975)
- 1924Sam B. Hall, Jr., American lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1994)
- 1956Robert Earl Keen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1957Bryan Robson, English footballer and manager
- 1967Derek Riddell, Scottish actor
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Vallo Allingu, Estonian basketball player
- 1979Joana Cortez, Brazilian tennis player
- 1985Lucy Knisley, American author and illustrator
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571Austrian nobility is granted freedom of religion.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1912Immigrant textile works in Lawrence, Massachusetts, go on strike when wages are reduced in response to a mandated shortening of the work week.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1923Occupation of the Ruhr: Troops from France and Belgium occupy the Ruhr area to force Germany to make its World War I reparation payments.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 2003Illinois Governor George Ryan commutes the death sentences of 167 prisoners on Illinois’ death row based on the Jon Burge scandal.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lulu, Liz Anderson, Russi Taylor, Lorenzo Semple, Jr., Reon Kadena, Rodjun Cruz, Bam Margera, Gavin Free, Cornelis Vreeswijk, Richie Hawtin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1923.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1948 – Ron Tyson, American singer-songwriter (The Temptations); November 2, 1968 – Neal Casal, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and photographer (Ryan Adams and the Cardinals and Chris Robinson Brotherhood); December 8, 1916 – Richard Fleischer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 852