Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1923 was a Thursday and it was the 11th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,436 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Rod Taylor
- 1952Bille Brown
- 1956Phyllis Logan
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1969Kyle Richards
- 1970Mustafa Sandal
- 1972Christian Jacobs
- 1997Cody Simpson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1876Elmer Flick, American baseball player (d. 1971)
- 1897August Heissmeyer, German SS officer (d. 1979)
- 1910Izler Solomon, American conductor (d. 1987)
- 1911Zenkō Suzuki, Japanese politician, 70th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 2004)
- 1936Eva Hesse, German-American sculptor (d. 1970)
- 1938Gavin Millar, Scottish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1952Ben Crenshaw, American golfer
- 1953John Sessions, Scottish actor and screenwriter
- 1970Manfredi Beninati, Italian painter and sculptor
- 1987Daniel Semenzato, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: French troops begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1927Louis B. Mayer, head of film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), announces the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, at a banquet in Los Angeles, California.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1962An avalanche on Huascarán in Peru causes 4,000 deaths.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
- 1996Space Shuttle program: STS-72 launches from the Kennedy Space Center marking the start of the 74th Space Shuttle mission and the 10th flight of Endeavour.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kayoko Shiraishi, Clint Lowery, Tom Petty, Aleks Syntek, Nina Bott, Gram Parsons, Desmond Llewelyn, Tomas Lindberg, Claudia di Girolamo, Oliver Pocher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 1923.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1943 – Lana Cantrell, Australian-American singer and lawyer; January 16, 1920 – Elliott Reid, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013); May 10, 1971 – Kim Nam-joo, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 848