Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 17th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,859 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Carl Laemmle
- 1914Irving Brecher
- 1925Patricia Owens
- 1943Chris Montez
- 1960Chatchai Plengpanich
- 1964Michelle Fairley
- 1967Richard Hawley
- 1972Benno Fürmann
- 1989Hollie-Jay Bowes
- 1991Willa Fitzgerald
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1881Antoni Łomnicki, Polish mathematician and academic (d. 1941)
- 1883Compton Mackenzie, English-Scottish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1972)
- 1911John S. McCain, Jr., American admiral (d. 1981)
- 1927Norman Kaye, Australian actor (d. 2007)
- 1941Gillian Weir, New Zealand-English organist and educator
- 1966Stephin Merritt, American singer-songwriter
- 1970Genndy Tartakovsky, Russian-American animator, director, and producer
- 1977Kevin Thorn, American wrestler
- 1979Chase Stevens, American wrestler
- 1984Calvin Harris, Scottish singer-songwriter, DJ, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Emperor Theodosius I dies in Mediolanum (Milan), the Roman Empire is re-divided into an eastern and a western half. The Eastern Roman Empire is centered in Constantinople under Arcadius, son of Theodosius, and the Western Roman Empire in Mediolanum under Honorius, his brother (aged 10).
- 1595Henry IV of France declares war on Spain.
- 1608Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia surprises an Oromo army at Ebenat; his army reportedly kills 12,000 Oromo at the cost of 400 of his men.
- 1852The United Kingdom recognizes the independence of the Boer colonies of the Transvaal.
- 1912Captain Robert Falcon Scott reaches the South Pole, one month after Roald Amundsen.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: The first serious battles take place between the Red Guards and the White Guard.
- 1944World War II: Allied forces launch the first of four assaults on Monte Cassino with the intention of breaking through the Winter Line and seizing Rome, an effort that would ultimately take four months and cost 105,000 Allied casualties.
- 1945Swedish diplomat Raoul Wallenberg is taken into Soviet custody while in Hungary; he is never publicly seen again.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1997Cape Canaveral Air Force Station: A Delta 2 carrying a GPS2R satellite explodes 13 seconds after launch, dropping 250 tons of burning rocket remains around the launch pad.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Meriwether, Joel Crouse, Joe C., Anna Eriksson, Grady Chapman, Doris Fisher, Joanna Gleason, Nigel Rhodes, Sylvain Cossette, Richard Hawley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 17, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1976 – Brandon DiCamillo, American comedian, actor, and stuntman; November 18, 1960 – Elizabeth Perkins, American actress; June 30, 1984 – Ron Morales, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060