Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 17th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,803 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Irving Brecher
- 1943Geoffrey Deuel
- 1944Françoise Hardy
- 1961Brian Helgeland
- 1969Dave Lamb
- 1971Sylvie Testud
- 1972Ken Hirai
- 1978Carolina "Pampita" Ardohaín
- 1990Kaori Matsumura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1612Thomas Fairfax, English general and politician (d. 1671)
- 1789August Neander, German historian and theologian (d. 1850)
- 1871Nicolae Iorga, Romanian historian and politician, 34th Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1940)
- 1953Carlos Johnson, American singer and guitarist
- 1955Steve Earle, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor
- 1962Ari Up, German-English singer (d. 2010)
- 1977Kevin Thorn, American wrestler
- 1983Álvaro Arbeloa, Spanish footballer
- 1986Viktor Stålberg, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1989Björn Dreyer, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1595Henry IV of France declares war on Spain.
- 1904Anton Chekhov’s The Cherry Orchard receives its premiere performance at the Moscow Art Theatre.
- 1912Captain Robert Falcon Scott reaches the South Pole, one month after Roald Amundsen.
- 1929Popeye the Sailor Man, a cartoon character created by E. C. Segar, first appears in the Thimble Theatre comic strip.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces capture the almost completely destroyed Polish city of Warsaw.
- 1949The Goldbergs, the first sitcom on American television, airs for the first time.
- 1977Convicted murderer Gary Gilmore is executed by a firing squad in Utah, ending a ten-year moratorium on capital punishment in the United States.
- 1992During a visit to South Korea, Japanese Prime Minister Kiichi Miyazawa apologizes for forcing Korean women into sexual slavery during World War II.
- 1997Cape Canaveral Air Force Station: A Delta 2 carrying a GPS2R satellite explodes 13 seconds after launch, dropping 250 tons of burning rocket remains around the launch pad.
- 2008British Airways Flight 38 crash lands just short of London Heathrow Airport in England with no fatalities. It is the first complete hull loss of a Boeing 777.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Junaid Jamshed, Indra, Jo Stafford, Park Kyung-lim, Mark Arnold, Liz Cochran, Mageina Tovah, Ian Tyson, Xu Jinglei, Oscar Stribolt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 17, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1963 – Joel Gretsch, American actor; October 23, 1975 – Jessicka, American singer-songwriter (Jack Off Jill and Scarling.); December 15, 1982 – Charlie Cox, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 881