Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 6th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,500 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 660 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Mickey Hargitay
- 1954Trudie Styler
- 1958Scott Bryce
- 1963Tony Halme
- 1964Denise Borino-Quinn
- 1969Norman Reedus
- 1980Pascual Romero
- 1982Eddie Redmayne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1587Gaspar de Guzmán, Count-Duke of Olivares (d. 1645)
- 1655Eleonor Magdalene of Neuburg (d. 1720)
- 1898Charles E. Pont, American minister and painter (d. 1971)
- 1899Phyllis Haver, American actress (d. 1960)
- 1913Loretta Young, American actress (d. 2000)
- 1920John Maynard Smith, English biologist and geneticist (d. 2004)
- 1947Ian Millar, Canadian horse rider
- 1964Mark O'Toole, English bass player
- 1970Gabrielle Reece, American volleyball player, sportscaster, and actress
- 1989Andy Carroll, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Harold Godwinson (or Harold II) is crowned King of England.
- 1449Constantine XI is crowned Byzantine Emperor at Mystras.
- 1579The Union of Arras is signed.
- 1907Maria Montessori opens her first school and daycare center for working class children in Rome, Italy.
- 1912German geophysicist Alfred Wegener first presents his theory of continental drift.
- 1921Formation of the Iraqi Army.
- 1929Mother Teresa arrives in Calcutta, India, to begin her work among India’s poorest and sick people.
- 1953The first Asian Socialist Conference opens in Rangoon, Burma.
- 2005A train collision in Graniteville, South Carolina, releases about 60 tons of chlorine gas.
- 2009Israel conducts an assault on the Gaza Strip
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neil Hamilton, Cornell Borchers, Dameon Clarke, Huey Lewis, Gerda Gilboe, Paul Freeman, Annie Bos, Joe Manganiello, Marc Cohn, Ben Watt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 6, 1964.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was There! I’ve Said It Again by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1973 – Tora Sudiro, Indonesian actor; January 24, 1956 – Hanne Krogh, Norwegian singer and actress; June 10, 1958 – Yu Suzuki, Japanese game designer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 857