Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 6th day of the year 1964. It was the 1st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,105 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,702 days or 18.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 681 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 1995.
If a dog named Luigi - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luigi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Luigi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Phyllis Haver
- 1910G. N. Balasubramaniam
- 1930Vic Tayback
- 1940Van McCoy
- 1953Malcolm Young
- 1954Trudie Styler
- 1966Fernando Carrillo
- 1979Camila Grey
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1878Adeline Genée, Danish-English ballerina (d. 1970)
- 1920Early Wynn, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster (d. 1999)
- 1933Emil Steinberger, Swiss actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1934Sylvia Syms, English actress
- 1937Lou Holtz, American football player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1951Kim Wilson, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player
- 1965Murray McLachlan, British concert pianist
- 1966Ipče Ahmedovski, Macedonian singer (d. 1994)
- 1970Julie Chen, American journalist and producer
- 1983Mithra Jin, South Korean rapper (Epik High)
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1449Constantine XI is crowned Byzantine Emperor at Mystras.
- 1721The Committee of Inquiry on the South Sea Bubble publishes its findings.
- 1839The most damaging storm in 300 years sweeps across Ireland, damaging or destroying more than 20% of the houses in Dublin.
- 1946The first general election ever in Vietnam is held.
- 1960National Airlines Flight 2511 is destroyed in mid-air by a bomb, while en route from New York City to Miami.
- 1960The Associations Law comes into force in Iraq, allowing registration of political parties.
- 1992President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia flees the country as a result of the military coup.
- 1994Nancy Kerrigan is clubbed on the knee at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit.
- 1995A chemical fire in an apartment complex in Manila, Philippines, leads to the discovery of plans for Project Bojinka, a mass-terrorist attack.
- 2005A train collision in Graniteville, South Carolina, releases about 60 tons of chlorine gas.
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Levi Johnston, Albert Dieudonné, Kevin Durand, Gloria Holden, Sarah Hyland, Karl Gustav Ahlefeldt, Portia Doubleday, Maria Brink, Herman van Veen, Leticia Cline.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1964.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1964 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 9, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 9, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was There! I’ve Said It Again by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 6th January 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1964
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 1st Monday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 349 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,105 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,702 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 681
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 1995
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Border Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 9, 1937 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 9, 1952 (-177)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: There! I’ve Said It Again by Bobby Vinton (January 11, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1952 – Frank Sivero, Italian-American actor; April 18, 1967 – Maria Bello, American actress and singer; April 4, 1959 – Phil Morris, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,836