Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 7th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,376 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 622 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Alan Napier
- 1924Gene L. Coon
- 1942Danny Williams
- 1956David Caruso
- 1971Jeremy Renner
- 1978Ryan Star
- 1979Mariángel Ruiz
- 1988Haley Bennett
- 1990Liam Aiken
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1746George Elphinstone, 1st Viscount Keith, Scottish admiral and politician (d. 1823)
- 1800Millard Fillmore, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 13th President of the United States (d. 1874)
- 1945Raila Odinga, Kenyan engineer and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Kenya
- 1946Michael Roizen, American anesthesiologist and author
- 1950Juan Gabriel, Mexican singer-songwriter
- 1960David Marciano, American actor
- 1975Shawn Phelan, American actor (d. 1998)
- 1981Marquis Daniels, American basketball player
- 1984Jon Lester, American baseball player
- 1990Gregor Schlierenzauer, Austrian ski jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1558France takes Calais, the last continental possession of England.
- 1894William Kennedy Dickson receives a patent for motion picture film.
- 1942World War II: The siege of the Bataan Peninsula begins.
- 1954Georgetown-IBM experiment: The first public demonstration of a machine translation system, is held in New York at the head office of IBM.
- 1959The United States recognizes the new Cuban government of Fidel Castro.
- 1970The Punjab Legislative Council (Abolition) Act, 1969 comes into effect.
- 1990The interior of the Leaning Tower of Pisa is closed to the public for safety reasons.
- 1991Roger Lafontant, former leader of the Tonton Macoute in Haiti under François Duvalier, attempts a coup d'état, which ends in his arrest.
- 1993The Fourth Republic of Ghana is inaugurated with Jerry Rawlings as President.
- 2015A car bomb explodes outside a police college in the Yemeni capital Sana'a with at least 38 people reported dead and more than 63 injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, Bernard Edwards, Chuck Brown, Katy Brand, Jim Jefferies, Charlie Young, Maki Nomiya, Lali Espósito, Julius J. Epstein, Chitti Babu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 7, 1967.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1949 – Sue Holderness, English actress; August 14, 1974 – Christopher Gorham, American actor and director; February 9, 1990 – Camille Winbush, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904