Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 7th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,273 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 619 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Geoffrey Bayldon
- 1930Jack Greene
- 1949Marshall Chapman
- 1952Sammo Hung
- 1961Supriya Pathak
- 1970Doug E. Doug
- 1975Shawn Phelan
- 1976Harish Raghavendra
- 1980Zöe Salmon
- 1982Sho Tomita
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1885Edwin Swatek, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1966)
- 1920Vincent Gardenia, Italian-American actor and singer (d. 1992)
- 1933Phil Mulkey, American decathlete and coach
- 1941Iona Brown, English violinist and conductor (d. 2004)
- 1951Massimo Sigala, Italian race car driver
- 1961Andrew Thomson, Australian lawyer and politician
- 1964Nicolas Cage, American actor, director, and producer
- 1967Nick Clegg, English academic and politician; Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1987Jimmy Smith, English footballer
- 1989Miles Addison, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1325Alfonso IV becomes King of Portugal.
- 1610Galileo Galilei makes his first observation of the four Galilean moons: Ganymede, Callisto, Io and Europa, although he is not able to distinguish the last two until the following day.
- 1782The first American commercial bank, the Bank of North America, opens.
- 1919Montenegrin guerrilla fighters rebel against the planned annexation of Montenegro by Serbia, but fail.
- 1935Benito Mussolini and French Foreign minister Pierre Laval sign the Franco-Italian Agreement.
- 1942World War II: The siege of the Bataan Peninsula begins.
- 1989Prince Akihito is sworn in as the emperor of Japan after the death of his father Hirohito
- 1993Bosnian War: The Bosnian Army executes a surprise attack on the village of Kravica in Srebrenica.
- 1999The Senate trial in the impeachment of U.S. President Bill Clinton begins.
- 2015Two gunmen commit a mass shooting at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris, killing twelve people and injuring another eleven.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gena Lee Nolin, James J. Corbett, James Denton, Seal, Brian Geraghty, Maria Aitken, Val Kilmer, John Clarke, Kostas Paskalis, Pell James.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 7, 1967.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1953 – Jay O. Sanders, American actor; November 2, 1990 – Kendall Schmidt, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Big Time Rush and Heffron Drive); August 14, 1980 – Estrella Morente, Spanish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916