Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 7th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,338 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Adolph Zukor
- 1900John Brownlee
- 1920Vincent Gardenia
- 1938Roland Topor
- 1954Jodi Long
- 1967Irrfan Khan
- 1979Aloe Blacc
- 1987Lyndsy Fonseca
- 1990Liam Aiken
- 1991Max Morrow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1873Charles Péguy, French poet and journalist (d. 1914)
- 1900John Brownlee, Australian actor and singer (d. 1969)
- 1903Alan Napier, English-American actor (d. 1988)
- 1932Joe Berinson, Australian pharmacist, lawyer, and politician; Attorney-General of Western Australia
- 1942Danny Steinmann, American director and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1942Danny Williams, South African singer (d. 2005)
- 1966Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy, American publicist (d. 1999)
- 1972Donald Brashear, American-Canadian ice hockey player and mixed martial artist
- 1981Alex Auld, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Sho Tomita, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1558France takes Calais, the last continental possession of England.
- 1608Fire destroys Jamestown, Virginia.
- 1894William Kennedy Dickson receives a patent for motion picture film.
- 1919Montenegrin guerrilla fighters rebel against the planned annexation of Montenegro by Serbia, but fail.
- 1922Dáil Éireann ratifies the Anglo-Irish Treaty by a 64–57 vote.
- 1927The first transatlantic telephone service is established from New York, New York to London, United Kingdom.
- 1948Kentucky Air National Guard pilot Thomas Mantell crashes while in pursuit of a supposed UFO.
- 1968Surveyor Program: Surveyor 7, the last spacecraft in the Surveyor series, lifts off from launch complex 36A, Cape Canaveral.
- 1985Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency launches Sakigake, Japan’s first interplanetary spacecraft and the first deep space probe to be launched by any country other than the United States or the Soviet Union.
- 1991Roger Lafontant, former leader of the Tonton Macoute in Haiti under François Duvalier, attempts a coup d'état, which ends in his arrest.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Merlin Santana, Jim Bob, Jang Na-ra, Isabel Pantoja, Reiko Aylesworth, Ben Cramer, Ian Hunter, Marisa Monte, Marie Trintignant, Euronymous.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 7, 1967.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1977 – Jason Reitman, Canadian-American director, producer, and screenwriter; February 26, 1937 – Cliff Osmond, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2012); October 4, 1997 – Michelle Vito, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909