Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1934 was a Monday and it was the 8th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,397 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,029 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Matthew Moore
- 1920Douglas Wilmer
- 1923Giorgio Tozzi
- 1924Ron Moody
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko
- 1941Graham Chapman
- 1942Robin Ellis
- 1970Rachel Friend
- 1977Ron Pederson
- 1982Gaby Hoffmann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1805John Bigler, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 3rd Governor of California (d. 1871)
- 1881Henrik Shipstead, American dentist and politician (d. 1960)
- 1912Lawrence Walsh, Canadian-American lawyer, judge, and politician, 4th United States Deputy Attorney General (d. 2014)
- 1933Nolan Miller, American fashion designer (d. 2012)
- 1934Roy Kinnear, English actor (d. 1988)
- 1945Nancy Bond, American author and academic
- 1955Mike Reno, Canadian singer and drummer
- 1977Ilisha Jarret, American basketball player
- 1979Adrian Mutu, Romanian footballer
- 1997Fran Brodić, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Louis XII of France marries Anne of Brittany.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Springfield
- 1889Herman Hollerith is issued US patent #395,791 for the ‘Art of Applying Statistics’— his punched card calculator.
- 1904The Blackstone Library is dedicated, marking the beginning of the Chicago Public Library system.
- 1956Operation Auca: Five U.S. missionaries are killed by the Huaorani of Ecuador shortly after making contact with them.
- 1971Bowing to international pressure, President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto releases Bengali leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman from prison, who had been arrested after declaring the independence of Bangladesh.
- 1981A local farmer reports a UFO sighting in Trans-en-Provence, France, claimed to be “perhaps the most completely and carefully documented sighting of all time”.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 1994Russian cosmonaut Valeri Polyakov on Soyuz TM-18 leaves for Mir. He would stay on the space station until March 22, 1995, for a record 437 days in space.
- 2002President George W. Bush signs into law the No Child Left Behind Act.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Redman, Tiny Ron Taylor, Joe Lynn Turner, Tom Springfield, Lewis Milestone, David Cronenberg, Paulo Avelino, Ai Maeda, Root Boy Slim, Paula Wagner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 8, 1934.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1967 – Brett Anderson, English singer-songwriter (Suede and The Tears); January 2, 1979 – Tim Cruz, American singer; April 10, 1947 – Bunny Wailer, Jamaican singer-songwriter and drummer (Bob Marley and the Wailers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884